Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169213
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] HP 15-bw000 Series BIOS Unlock
#1
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : HP Laptop 15-bw0xx
-Bios Revision : F.20 Rev.A
-Bios Type : Insyde 
-Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp84001-84500/sp84014.exe
i just need the advanced settings, please someone help
find
quote
#2
Hello, I want to flash a modded bios on my HP Notebook - 15-bw004la to enable switchable graphics and to manage advanced settings.

Bios InsydeH2O  F.31 Rev.A Please  Sad

https://support.hp.com/mx-es/drivers/sel...ku=1GR29LA
find
quote
#3
Exclamation 
Ay, guys, I Have A 

HP Laptop 15-bw0xx

with insydeh20 F.23

I need it unlocked to get the advanced tab if I could get some help that would be awesome!


Specs:

HP Laptop 15-bw0xx

Windows 10 Home 64-bit 

AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G   

4GB  Samsung 1866MHz

8330 27.32

F.23

[Image: biggrin.gif]
find
quote
#4
Exclamation 
Hi, I have a PC "Notebook HP - 15-bw032wm" with AMD processor.
BIOS version: InsydeH20 | Rev.5 | F.51
The BIOS link is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/asrys8q9zh...5.exe/file
Please help me modding and unlocking the ADVANCED MENU options. Thanks, Sir.
find
quote
#5
HP 15-bw053nt is the exact model, but in bios menu, it's called 15-bw0xx

Bios version F51.Rev.A
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp96501-9...p96845.exe

My RAM supports 2400Mhz according to CPU-Z and HWINFO64 but it runs at 1866Mhz. I want to be able to change it to its rated speed, I guess I need the advanced menu.

I have an eGPU adapter on the way. I don't know whether I'll need to remove whitelist for PCIe port for WLAN and also disable the dGPU through BIOS.
find
quote
#6
BIOS version is F.51 Rev.A

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp96501-9...p96845.exe

I want the advanced menu and I ordered an eGPU adapter and I don't know if I have to remove wireless card whitelist. Thx Confused
find
quote
#7
Hello,
I want to request unlock of BIOS for my HP - 15-bw028nt. I want the ability to enable XMP (or DOCP since it is AMD based system) and overclocking ability. If there is more to unlock you can unlock everything what can be unlocked.

NTB: HP - 15-bw028nt
BIOS: F.55

BIOS link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/hp-...ku=2CL60EA
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)