Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424350
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224311
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119157
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6775
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309660
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20265
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169242
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6322
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 812
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5781
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61178

[REQUEST] HP 15-db0000 series BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi all! I am trying to unlock any "advanced" settings that may be lurking, looking in particular for a "ctdp" value. I found the ascii "ctdp" along with a few other related things such as "thtl" (throttle I can assume), words related to "fan" and "STAPM"(Which has to do with AMD's throttling algorithm based on time under load). I am trying to change the overall cTDP to prevent the crippling power throttling all AMD ryzen mobile processors have. Attached is the full bios file(084Ae.bin), and the module where I found these at. I'm well aware I'll have to use a Soic clip to flash. The extreme power throttling is the only thing that gimps this entire line of chips, All help is appreciated helping with this and i'd be more than happy to donate. Thanks!!


Attached Files
.bin   084AE.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#2
Hello i would like to have a unlocked bios for 

hp 15-db0013np

bios version is Insyde F.20

Thank you! Smile Smile

hello how can i extract the bin file? is shows me that bin image is invalid to optical disk image. thank you
find
quote
#3
Please can someone assist me with unlocking the advanced or extra features option on my HP

Bios V: F22
Link to Bios: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp100501-...100615.exe

I will really appriciate it if someone can help me
find
quote
#4
Hi, I'm looking to have all menus/options unlocked. I have a ch341 with clip, willing to try whatever. Let me know form of backup you would like, I'll gladly donate . Thank you
find
quote
#5
Hey i need someone to unlock my bios advance settings so i can overclock my laptop.

My (HP LAPTOP) specs and currently bios are:

BIOS: Insyde F.22 Rev.A 6/11/2019
SYSTEM MODEL: HP LAPTOP 15-db0031nv
VERSION SMBIOS: 3.1
VERSION OF A BUILT-IN CONTROLLER: 86.26
MODE BIOS: UEFI

Idk if it is necessary but my graphics card cpu/gpu are:

AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2500 Mhz, 2 core, 4 threads

And my bios link is: https://support.hp.com/gr-el/drivers/sel...l/23045133
find
quote
#6
Hey
can someone please mod this bios so I can unlock hidden setting such as overclocking
bios https://drive.google.com/file/d/17DDQID7...sp=sharing
my laptop GPU/CPU AMD Radeon a6 9225 r4
BIOS: Insyde F.20 15/05/2019
System Model: HP Laptop 15-db0521sa
Bios Mode: Legacy
Controller version: 85.24
find
quote
#7
Heart 
HP laptop 15-db0035NL

Original BIOS:
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp100501-...100615.exe

I'm interested in all hidden options, but the most important ones are:
- Memory settings (Frequency, Timings ...)
- Shared Memory to Video Card (actually I'm limited to 1 GB, but, having 16 GB, I would like at leat 2 GB not to have some alerts in games);
- CPU TDP options (for Ryzen processors they are referred to STAPM settings: boost period, boost max and min TDP, Package Power Tracking...).

Screenshots attached

Available for 10€ donation for succeding procedure


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
find
quote
#8
Hello!
https://support.hp.com/ua-ru/drivers/sel...fFlag=true

HP 15-db0229ur (AMD Ryzen 5 2500U)
sp106084.exe (or sp100615.exe)

The temperature in the laptop is locked at 60 degrees, which is why the FPS in games drops sharply or because of sharp throttling we generally get freezes. The manufacturer reports 95 degrees as critical.
- I am primarily interested in unlocking temperatures up to at least 80 degrees.
- White list for the Wi-Fi module, since it does not support 5Ghz networks from the box and I would like to replace it.
- Memory settings (Frequency, Timings).

I haven't been able to modify it on my own, but I see that in the post above the guy has the same BIOS name as mine. Perhaps you still have this file? If you need a bin file, tell me how to get it, since Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 cannot read bios.
Sorry for google translate.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)