Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6361
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424491
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224608
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20285
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169363
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

[REQUEST] HP 15-f033wm Notebook PC Advance Menu
#1
Photo 
HP 15-f033wm Notebook PC
BIOS LINK: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69501-70000/sp69920.exe
BIOS VERSION: F.13 A
BIOS REV: 5.0
Insyde H20 BIOS UEFI SHELL


I would like advance menu so I can enable achi mode for my new SSD, thank you.
find
quote
#2
bump please in need of help
find
quote
#3
So I am guessing it can't be done or nobody has looked at it yet? I have a new laptop that is pretty much a paper weight to me right now Sad
find
quote
#4
Willing to donate to whoever helps as a sign of appreciation.
Thanks in advance
find
quote
#5
Only and not ll sp5xxxx.exe are moddable !
All rest It needs an SPI Programmer ! look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

If You get a sp5xxxx.exe We can try !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
(03-05-2015, 08:55 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Only and not ll sp5xxxx.exe are moddable !
All rest It needs an SPI Programmer ! look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

If You get a sp5xxxx.exe We can try !
Let me know
Regards

thanks for the reply !! but what do you mean if I get that version? I went to hp site for my laptop and non of the bios exe files start with sp5xxx.exe only 6 so does that mean I am screwed? and I ran the bios back up tool that you posted in that other thread and this is the uploaded files of them results

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55299.exe not sure if this will work for my laptop but it is a insyde h20 bios and the setup looks almost like mines


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 4.67 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#7
I got down this far and all I really need is the settings changed nothing really more Setting: SATA Device Type, Variable: 0x2D4 {05 A6 43 02 44 02 21 00 34 12 D4 02 00 10 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00}
0xB61E2 Option: Hard Disk Drive, Value: 0x0 (default) {09 0E 45 02 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00}
0xB61F0 Option: Solid State Drive, Value: 0x1 {09 0E 46 02 00 00 01 00 00 00 00
but when I do it in UEFI shell it keeps saying its out of range and I don't get that as it came from my BIOS ...the problem I am having is ....the laptop is running in HDD mode and I need it set for solid state drive mode

also another problem I noticed that the laptop also shipped in RAID mode and I don't have a raid setup but yet it won't let me change it
Setting: HDC Configure As, Variable: 0x39 {05 A6 24 02 25 02 1B 00 34 12 39 00 00 10 01 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00}
0xB5F0B Option: AHCI, Value: 0x1 {09 0E 27 02 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00}
0xB5F19 Option: RAID, Value: 0x2 (default) {09 0E 28 02 10 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00}
find
quote
#8
This is not for your laptop :

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55299.exe not sure if this will work for my laptop but it is a insyde h20 bios and the setup looks almost like mines

Extract using WinRAR and check bios .bin file name the last char F29 are version suffix and previous prefix is the name :

01448F29.bin = 01448 F29.bin this Platform is 1448

your is 0233FF13.bin = 0233F F13.bin F13.bin Platform 233F or 08014F13.bin = 08014 F13.bin F13.bin Platform 8014 !!!

Understand now !

Your laptop can be modded only usng the SPI Programmer !

Falseclock Method is not working on new HP UEFI (Donovan tool cannot get NVRAM variables) as You cannot
find offsets to modify !
I understan that You want to modify UEFI IFR to show that setting, but It's a Bios integrated part, not an extaernal
so RSA Protect too !
How can I help You ?
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
(03-06-2015, 04:17 AM)BDMaster Wrote: This is not for your laptop :

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55299.exe not sure if this will work for my laptop but it is a insyde h20 bios and the setup looks almost like mines

Extract using WinRAR and check bios .bin file name the last char F29 are version suffix and previous prefix is the name :

01448F29.bin = 01448 F29.bin this Platform is 1448

your is 0233FF13.bin = 0233F F13.bin F13.bin Platform 233F or 08014F13.bin = 08014 F13.bin F13.bin Platform 8014 !!!

Understand now !

Your laptop can be modded only usng the SPI Programmer !

Falseclock Method is not working on new HP UEFI (Donovan tool cannot get NVRAM variables) as You cannot
find offsets to modify !
I understan that You want to modify UEFI IFR to show that setting, but It's a Bios integrated part, not an extaernal
so RSA Protect too !
How can I help You ?
Regards

Thanks for your reply , all I really wanted was to change the settings that stupid HP is blaming on intel and blaming microsoft for ...they have my laptop in RAID mode and set to only work with HDD hence why I can't even install the windows 8.1 that came with my laptop on my SSD and I can't even use their recovery USB they sent me ....I am really pissed off at this point at HP as this is a new laptop and the SSD is brand new and known to work with windows 8.1 tried it my self in another laptop with no problems ....I am not even stressing about the advance menu anymore I seen someone post about the EFI shell but yet it does not allow me to write to it ....and far as the SPI programmer ...it cost more then the laptop it self cost Sad do you think insyde h20 can do something about this? they have a office in BOSTON MASS usa
find
quote
#10
UEFI + HP = RSA Lock !!!
I don't think they will unlock anything Wink
You can buy an SPI PGM cheaper with a Pomona Soic Clip (amount $20,00) from China !
Then You have to hope that your MoBo has not issue to reflash Bios on-Board and
It's done !
Then If You would to buy all tools Hot Gun Solderer etc. It's not doable !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)