Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Acer AN515-46 3070ti BIOS Modding Reques...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14007
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424482
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 313
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224587
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169348
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

[REQUEST] HP 350 G1 BIOS Mod
#1
Hello modders,
I need someone to help me modding or with a modded bios for my HP 350 G1.
I just need an option to set the VRAM in Bios, cause my Intel HD 4400 have litterally 0MB VRAM  Tongue 

- Original BIOS: sp66979 (direct link)

Thanks in advance.

[Image: dual_facepalm_s750x600_42867.png]
find
quote
#2
Have u tried via efi shell ?

I think this bios is RSA Signed (maybe cannot be modded)
find
quote
#3
(03-27-2015, 06:31 AM)pombas Wrote: Have u tried via efi shell ?

I think this bios is RSA Signed (maybe cannot be modded)

No I didn't try anything yet.
If it canNOT be modded, well that will be SAD tho -.-

[Image: dual_facepalm_s750x600_42867.png]
find
quote
#4
Yes RSA Signed and only using an HW SPI Programmer We can do this job !
You can try the Falseclock Method :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...-EFI-shell

let me know
Regards

I am buyng your model laptop to study on It as Donovan6k has got a way to bypass RSA Check
but actualy only using SPIPGM We can reflash Bios Mod !
If You get the tools let me know . . .

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(03-27-2015, 04:12 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes RSA Signed and only using an HW SPI Programmer We can do this job !
You can try the Falseclock Method :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...-EFI-shell

let me know
Regards

I am buyng your model laptop to study on It as Donovan6k has got a way to bypass RSA Check
but actualy only using SPIPGM We can reflash Bios Mod !
If You get the tools let me know . . .

Thank you!
Last time I tried Donovan6000's method to enable advanced tabs on a HP DV7 I failed Sad
I then flashed a modded BIOS than matched 100% my original one. Everything went ok until I changed the GPU mode from iGPU to dGPU! I ended up with a bricked laptop (still looking for a solution). After this, I now fear the switchable graphics laptop bioses mods  Wink
Anyways, I will let you know when I find a solution.

[Image: dual_facepalm_s750x600_42867.png]
find
quote
#6
Hi friend,
You are talking about DV7 or 350 G1 ?
Let me know which Bios Mod is this one You flashed ?
Can You upload It for me ?
Where You found It ?
I am very curious about It as I know that It's RSA Check nternal into this Bios
and Donovan6k has found a method to bypass It, but only way to reflash Bios
Mod is using an HW SPI Programmer ! (HP 350 G1)
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(03-29-2015, 04:20 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
You are talking about DV7 or 350 G1 ?
Let me know which Bios Mod is this one You flashed ?
Can You upload It for me ?
Where You found It ?
I am very curious about It as I know that It's RSA Check nternal into this Bios
and Donovan6k has found a method to bypass It, but only way to reflash Bios
Mod is using an HW SPI Programmer ! (HP 350 G1)
Let me know
Regards

I'm talking about HP 350 G1, the DV7 is still bricked here with me. It powers on but NO LIGHTS come on the screen. I did many things like changing CPU, refloating the modo and GPU, using HDMI, VGA and many other things. Still can't get it working.
Anyway, I want a mod for the 350 G1, so let's focus on this lol
I can't find donovan6k's thread, and I can't understand many thing on Falslocker's method either Sad

[Image: dual_facepalm_s750x600_42867.png]
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)