Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 798
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425657
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227625
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8570p Whitelist Removal
#1
Hello folks,

I have a 8570p and recently bought a Sierra MC8775 which is not working, I'm getting the famous 703 Module not compatible message.

Can anyone help me and remove the whitelist?

The BIOS is F.61, and here's the link to the download.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70001-70500/sp70478.exe

I have actually followed the guide on how to unpack the Insyde BIOS, but I fail at disassembly and actually removing the whitelist.

Please, help me with this. If you need anything else, just ping me, I'll suply more info.

Thanks!
find
quote
#2
Only using an HW SPI Programmer We cna do this job !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Hello everyone,

I would like to Bluetooth and Wifi Whitelist my BIOS.

My laptop is a HP EliteBook 8570p.

Here is my bios : Hewlett-Packard-68ICFVer.F.61.rom

I need this because i upgraded my wifi card in an intel 7260AC but the bluetooth is not working.


Thank you very much,

PS : Sorry if my english is not perfect.
find
quote
#4
Hello

Need Bois modified to work with new WWAN Card for Verizon had it working when i updated the Bios but I removed it to try on another PC and it was whitelisted again.

Bois i need modified so i can use the WWAN
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp81001-81500/sp81428.exe

WWAN Info
FCCIDTongueKRNVWE362-M
IC:3229B-E362
its a Novatel Wireless E362

don't know how to get PCI id from old unit if needed please let me know how to thanks.

Anything else that you need please contact me by email storres6981@gmail.com
find
quote
#5
I have hp EliteBook 8570p I need a modified bios because I have eGPU and my 8570p notebook is whitelisted please I need unwhitelisted bios if you can make a one for me I have been strangling to do something but I couldn't do anything please help me here is my email zezo28286@gmail.com
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)