Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424310
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224187
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169212
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] HP G62 - a30SS --- Whitelist Removed
#1
Information 
Hi, soon I'm going to put FTTH on my home (with ac router), so I need this bios with deleted WWLAN whitelist, only that, because I wanna buy an internal wifi ac adapter.

Yesterday I tried to install a modded bios from camiloml (F.48, it's not the latest): sp54030_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe, but my laptop was bricked, so I had to recover it via this tutorial (thanks to pere00): https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...6#pid50736 , recovered it with F.35




Model : HP G62 - a30SS

Latest Bios (F.0B) : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49001-49500/sp49367.exe

Bios at the moment (restored my laptop with F.35): http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50001-50500/sp50335.exe

HP webpage of my model : http://support.hp.com/bo-es/drivers/self...O5O3KA30R1

[Image: vih8qr.jpg]




Could someone help me to unlock the latest release of my bios, or older, doesn't matter one, I only need that to upgrade my wlan card

Thanks
find
quote
#2
HP G72 - HP G62-A13EE - G72-B10SD - G62-A70SQ - G62-B45EM - G62-B06ED - G72T-B00 BDMaster

I have done this one F.48 :

http://rghost.net/86nHrjTC9

Here is your F.35 :

http://rghost.net/8Y2WF977h

let me know
Regards

Donate to em for my work and Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(06-03-2015, 01:30 PM)BDMaster Wrote: HP G72 - HP G62-A13EE - G72-B10SD - G62-A70SQ - G62-B45EM - G62-B06ED - G72T-B00 BDMaster

I have done this one F.48 :

http://rghost.net/86nHrjTC9

Here is your F.35 :

http://rghost.net/8Y2WF977h

let me know
Regards

Donate to em for my work and Signature Wink




Hi, thanks for your work.

F.35 says me when I go to install "bios image is corrupted or does not contain correct digital signature"

F.48 was installed fine but,

1. I can't enter to bios now (and I can't recover other bios through usb),
2. Windows don't start (black screen),

I only can start windows in rescue mode, and I think I can't use insydeflash in this mode.

There are some keys to enter to bios now?
Windows problem maybe it can be solved reinstalling it, so my main problem is to enter to bios


EDIT2: Finally I can enter in windows normal mode deleting Graphics controller, gonna install intel vga controller and I tell you
EDIT3: Reinstalled Intel Hd graphics controller, but the same, black screen at startup
find
quote
#4
Have You recovered your system ?
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(06-04-2015, 06:23 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Have You recovered your system ?
Let me know
Regards


Yeah, I've recovered my system (I went back to F.35 original)

There is some option to make your modded bios working?


When I put it HP logo doesn't appear, and the videocard problem I think is related because the different video cards on G62, mine is an integrated intel hd graphics.

Could you edit one more time F.35 for me? maybe it's problem of F.48 (the camoilm f.48 gave me a brick too)
find
quote
#6
You have to use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

I wil check your Bios Backup and Original one to see the differences !
Let me kknow
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(06-04-2015, 11:28 AM)BDMaster Wrote: You have to use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

I wil check your Bios Backup and Original one to see the differences !
Let me kknow
regards



Here are the backups with original F.35 and F.48

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vzso9b

(the backup tools gave some errors or I don't know, the universal went fine and backup it like a charm)

Thanks!
find
quote
#8
Ok I will give a look !
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
Ok friend,
new F.35 here :

http://rghost.net/8xjCXkfkp

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
You may try my version
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-P...1#pid86801
Same board ID
Just ignore EFI settings since are enabled but don't works.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)