Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6361
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424491
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224608
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20285
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169363
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

[REQUEST] HP G62-b00 series (Intel) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi!

Can anyone please unlock Advanced Menus in this BIOS?
HP G62-b05sl
BIOS Download Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52001-52500/sp52190.exe
Extracted BIOS (file name 01439.fd) : http://www.mediafire.com/?k7b9wc1ecgin7rh

BIOS Setup Utility Screenshots:
[Image: imag0029tk.th.jpg] [Image: imag0030k.th.jpg] [Image: imag0031r.th.jpg] [Image: imag0032x.th.jpg]

Thanks!! Smile
find
quote
#2
we can unlock it but there are alot of requests here and only CAMILOML and me can mod it now.
please be patient .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
Look for test file in second HERE of my signature. i wait your reply Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#4
(08-17-2011, 10:40 AM)camiloml Wrote: Look for test file in second HERE of my signature. i wait your reply Wink

OK so this BIOS doesn't work! This is what I've did:
1. Extract EXE file
2. Run InsydeFlash.exe (the system rebooted)
3. Hit Enter when HP BIOS Update utility says "An important update for your System BIOS is available"

Then:
The update utility writes and verifies the BIOS, and tells me that after reboot I will get a blank screen for a minute or so
I wait....then it says "System BIOS Recovery Failed. Press Enter to Continue Startup"
So at that point my computer rebooted. If I try to enter the InsydeH2O Setup Utility I only get a white screen (with "InsydeH2O Rev 3.5" written in the upper section of the screen)

Can you create a 100% working BIOS?
Thanks! Smile

I think there is a sort of protection inside this BIOS...what do you think?
find
quote
#5
You must delete or rename hptools partition before flashing modded bios.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
Today I deleted my HPTOOLS partition and I reflashed your BIOS...now instead of reboot my computer and go into the HP BIOS Update Utility it flashed BIOS through InsydeFlash.exe!!
When it rebooted I went to BIOS Setup Utility...still nothing! I got the same white screen (only "Insyde H2O BIOS Rev 3.5" written)!!
Then I do ctrl+alt+del...and now it's stuck on blank screen with Caps Lock Light flashing! It looks like it's doing things also because the fan pulls out hot air!
What can I do now?? Wait or power down the system?
find
quote
#7
Hmmm you have got a semibrick, just remove cmos battery and when laptop come back to life flash with original bios without entering in the bios setup.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#8
Did you revive laptop¿?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
Laptop does not come back to life
It displays the CMOS Checksum Error screen and I have to click Enter. But then nothing happens!
I tried the Insyde BIOS Recovery (from NotebookReview's Forum)....tried a lot of file names, a lot combination of key....nothing works!

I think I should go to the service center...hoping that I will not get charged for anything!
find
quote
#10
Take original bios, unpack it using Winrar, take the 01439.fd and copy it to a fat32 formatted USB Stick.

Create this path

x:\HEWLETT-PACKARD\BIOS\Current

and copy in "Current" folder the fd file renamed to 01439.bin

Then remove battery and AC power, press and keep pressed Win+B keys and connect AC and power on laptop. Wait for it to flash the original bios.

This this not works change procedure and press all four arrows insted of Win+B keys.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)