Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424441
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224488
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119167
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6785
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309712
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61963
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20275
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169306
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6344
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61198

REQUEST: HP H-JOSHUA-H61-uATX
#1
Can someone please have a look at this BIOS:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70001-7...p70376.exe

Any new features would be greatly appreciated. Maybe something like exposing RAID in the BIOS (right now it only has IDE or AHCI).

Thanks
find
quote
#2
Hi~~try my mod.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j0kb2ypbif...1.rar/file

find
quote
#3
(07-17-2018, 07:19 PM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~try my mod.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j0kb2ypbif...1.rar/file
Thank you! :-)

I need to desolder my BIOS and flash it because I can't do it with safuwin.

I hope to do this on Sunday. I will post the results.
find
quote
#4
Update:

I updated the option roms and microcodes with Ubutool and flashed your modded BIOS. It works. The RAID isn't there (This is because the southbridge on the H61 doesn't support RAID), but I think there are other stuff that was unlocked.

I am attaching the updated modded BIOS.

Thanks again :-)

P.S. For some reason, the on-board SPI header doesn't work properly on this board. Maybe it has something to do with the 16Ohms on the MISO pin. I had to desolder and flash.


Attached Files
.zip   mod_JOS_820_test1.zip (Size: 3.1 MB / Downloads: 59)
find
quote
#5
(07-23-2018, 08:29 PM)maewiotr Wrote: Update:

I updated the option roms and microcodes with Ubutool and flashed your modded BIOS.  It works.  The RAID isn't there (This is because the southbridge on the H61 doesn't support RAID), but I think there are other stuff that was unlocked.

I am attaching the updated modded BIOS.

Thanks again :-)

P.S.  For some reason, the on-board SPI header doesn't work properly on this board.  Maybe it has something to do with the 16Ohms on the MISO pin.  I had to desolder and flash.

Hey I have the same bios here
Can you tell me please, how can i use this? And doing this modification will make my pc stop asking to press "F1" every time it starts?
Thanks Smile
find
quote
#6
I tried to flash it with safuwin
 but just only appear 
 - Incorrect BIOS for the system.
find
quote
#7
Hello! Can this bios be unlocked? I want to be able to have advanced settings


Attached Files
.zip   sp70376 (1).zip (Size: 3.52 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#8
sp70376.zip
find
quote
#9
@Maxinator500
Thank you for reply! Can you please teach me how to flash this bios? Are there any risk?



Maxinator500sp70376.zip
find
quote
#10
(05-11-2022, 05:35 AM)razvanvl Wrote: how to flash this bios? Are there any risk?
Try with double click on "FLASH.bat" file.
There is a risk if a sudden power outage occurs during the process.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)