Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424310
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224187
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169212
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] HP Mini 110-4100 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello, I've got an HP Mini 110-4100 with the BIOS version of F.08 (which I believe is the version I have archived https://archive.org/details/hp-mini-110-bios)

I'd ideally like to get 64-bit booting on this, as it's a 64-bit CPU. While I can use GRUB to boot into 64-bit Linux, I'd much rather use 64-bit Windows instead, especially with more and more programs not supporting 32-bit.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
There is a piece of information that there really is a lock. Inside OemInt15Callback driver.
That's the most coherent thing I could find on the internet.
find
quote
#3
(11-19-2024, 08:56 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: There is a piece of information that there really is a lock. Inside OemInt15Callback driver.
That's the most coherent thing I could find on the internet.

I did find that, but I have absolutely no idea how to do that. Any idea how I'd do that?
find
quote
#4
I think it's mostly trial and error. What you having hard time with? Locating the driver in the bios file, deleting it, or installing bios?
find
quote
#5
(11-19-2024, 10:16 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: I think it's mostly trial and error. What you having hard time with? Locating the driver in the bios file, deleting it, or installing bios?

Well, every part of it. I've never done this before so I'm quite lost haha.
find
quote
#6
As you've never done it before, it means you also don't know about HP' specific protection? And you don't have an SPI prog. to disable the protection?
find
quote
#7
(11-19-2024, 10:48 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: As you've never done it before, it means you also don't know about HP' specific protection? And you don't have an SPI prog. to disable the protection?

No, I didn't know about HP specific protection, and no I don't have an SPI programmar. I'd assume one of those is the only way to do this?
find
quote
#8
Hello everyone.
I have a HP Mini 110-4100 with the same problem of 64 bit lock and RAM locked to upgrade to 4gb, I upgraded to BIOS version F.08 but without results. I looked at many forums and so far haven't found any detailed guide to do it or a published BIOS with the necessary settings, I have a SPI CH341 programmer where I already made a backup of the original BIOS and I hope to find something that I can use to make or program the BIOS.
We need a solution so that this model doesn't become more obsolete than it is and ends up as scrap that affects the environment.
If there are experts and motivation in this forum, we ask you to please unlock this machine and allow us to use it more freely for a while longer.
find
quote
#9
Hello everyone
I also have the beloved / hated HP Mini 110-4100
I have the CH314a programmer, and the downloaded bin file (2048kB)
Can someone help me, or is that notebook dead?
Michal
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)