Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424209
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223918
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 359
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169171
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61124

[REQUEST] HP Mini 210-4000 series BIOS Unlock
#41
(12-23-2015, 05:55 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7mgsZVbZy

Regards

Unable to download using Internet Explorer - Phishing scam on page.
Can get better results with different browser - downloaded it

Tries to trick me into calling this number 844-218-5292
Froze Internet Explorer. Tries to trick me - warns me if I leave page (presumes) it will dump my hard drive.
If you know what i did - you can escape the problem in Internet Explorer.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#42
Here You go (SendSpace) :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/grvg6f

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#43
I'm stumped at this point and I'm looking for help! Smile

I have a HP mini 210-4000 with N2600 cpu. I have the most up to date BIOS from the HP website, F.08.

I need to figure out how to get a BIOS in this laptop that will enable 64-bit processing. All the hardware supports it, the cpu supports it. I'm screwed on using this because hp chose to only make a 32-bit BIOS for it. 

The BIOS is found here http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/self...el/5145733

They really underpowered these little laptops from hp, only 1gb of RAM with Win 7  Starter edition. I love the form factor and upgrading it. I have it running an old MSATA leftover ssd in an adapter and I upgraded the RAM to 2gb and have it running win 10 pro. I quit upgrading it when I couldn't figure out how to get 64 bit enabled on this last year. Now I'm at the point where I'm gonna buy a N2800 cpu and upgrade it up to 4gb because the cpu can support that much.

I'm really hoping someone hear can help me mod a bios to get 64 bit working, and failing that at least get the WLAN blacklist removed. I appreciated anyone taking the time to read this, thanks for your time!
find
quote
#44
Hello.

@BDMaster, Can you upload it again, please? I can't find working link to download it.
find
quote
#45
@BDMaster, me2, all links are dead, can't load hp mini 4250SR (uses same bios) with new WLAN Sad
Thanks.
find
quote
#46
Will this work with HP Mini 200-4200sw?
If yes can anyone reupload please?
I want to flash modded BIOS to use 64bit lubuntu on this computer (with Atom N2600)...

HP Mini 200-4200sw
find
quote
#47
I just got here after looking for a modded BIOS for my hp mini 210-4000. can anyone post a new link? thanks
find
quote
#48
Same here. Anyway to repost the link for the modded sp60935? Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#49
Hi frends!
I have a problem with HP Mini 200-4202SA bios version F.08 of the HP InsydeH20 BIOS installed which is the latest version for this model (sp60935.exe).

The direct link to the F.08 sp60935.exe BIOS on the HP website is http://h30642.www3.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp...p60935.exe and a screen shot of the BIOS is given below.
Can anyone kindly help unlock the BIOS tro show all hidden settings such as the advanced and power menu's as I need to change the hard disk mode for an SSD and tweak some memory timings.

Thank you in advance for any help.
find
quote
#50
Hello, is it possible to unlock the 64-bit mode on this HP Mini 210-4125sa BIOS? The CPU supports it, but HP has decided to disable it in the BIOS. Also, HWInfo mentions that this is a UEFI BIOS, but it cannot boot a UEFI OS, is UEFI present on this machine and HP has disabled UEFI boot, or is this just a mistake by HWinfo?

Link to the BIOS: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-6...p60935.exe
BIOS setup images attached.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)