Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425535
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227474
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310560
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62218

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion 17-f121ds Wifi/WWAN Whitelist Removal
#1
Exclamation 
[Image: IdrOuls.jpg]
I have an HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-f121ds that has a locked BIOS that has a whitelist for the wifi adapters that can be installed inside the computer.

I *think* I need a modded BIOS so that I can bypass this lock and use my Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 network adapter which also has bluetooth 4.0.

But I've never done this before, so...


Here are a couple of BIOS backups from "BACKUP_Tools14a" and "Universal Bios Backup" :


https://www.sendspace.com/file/x9f51h

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9x2ed8



Here is a complete system report from "AIDA64" :


https://www.sendspace.com/file/5l24w0


And here's the latest version of my BIOS from HP.com:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72549.exe


You can see a screenshot above of my main BIOS screen.



If you need anything else, please let me know!


Thanks in advance!! Smile
find
quote
#2
Bump!
find
quote
#3
Give a look here :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utilities?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...ies/page62

Use the NBDMIFIT Tool to change your PCID and remove the Whitelist and get Slic 2.1 !

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
I will try this. Thank you
find
quote
#5
(01-09-2016, 09:01 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Give a look here :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utilities?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...ies/page62

Use the NBDMIFIT Tool to change your PCID and remove the Whitelist and get Slic 2.1 !

Regards

i created bootable usb with rufus and then extracted the contents of the latest nbdmifit tool onto the usb, then when i tried to boot to it, it says:

"selected boot image did not authenticate..."

now... i looked through those two links you sent me.  and i'm completely lost on what i'm supposed to do to change my PCID.  what do i change it to exactly?  and how would i remove the whitelist?  and how do i get slic 2.1?

thanks
find
quote
#6
ok i managed to get it to boot. so i changed the two numbers in my PCID from that tutorial you sent me the link to...

and i also managed to successfully install the intel dual band wireless-ac 7260 network adapter!

however, now it says windows is not activated... i think this is what you meant by get slic 2.1 right?

i have windows 10... so, what do i do exactly ?

can i just use another mak key to activate like i did before?

by the way... my network adapter works fine except that I can't find any Bluetooth devices.  the Bluetooth is listed in device manager and I am able to access the Bluetooth menu in windows 10 but ... I can't find any Bluetooth devices!
find
quote
#7
Hi mate,
look on Mydigitallife.info and make a research about HP Bios Whitelist and NBDMIFit !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
I got everything to work except I can't find Bluetooth devices and Windows is no longer activated. Should I post about this on that mydigitallife website?
find
quote
#9
(01-10-2016, 04:39 AM)azroach Wrote: I got everything to work except I can't find Bluetooth devices and Windows is no longer activated.  Should I post about this on that mydigitallife website?

Dear azroach :

As it was that you could change the PCID, I have dealt with NbDmiFit-2.10 and I was not able to, it tells me invalid PCID and although gurdo without change in the Eeprom.dat to modify it then the PCID is not.

My pc is an HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC 15-p051us and I want to delete this list to connect an external video card.

Please help me!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)