Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108006
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1313
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8764
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14356
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425638
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3843
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227570
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119715
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310590
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6 1010eg (Ver. F.66) Unlock
#31
I don't know wtf happened, but I repaired my Computer. I was playing around with it, then I saw some screenshots of my BIOS Setup Menu (my #2 Post), and I tried to Reset my BIOS "Blind". It worked Big Grin

0. Nothing was connected to my Mobo except the Screen, Power button, Keyboard, RAM. Nothing else, even not the CMOS Battery
1. I pressed the power button and waited 1sec
2. Then I pressed esc (for entering my Startup Menu) and waited 3sec
3. I pressed F10 (or F11) for Entering my BIOS Setup
4. I pressed F9 (for Reseting BIOS Setup) and Pressed Enter
5. I pressed F10 for Saving BIOS Changes and Exit and Pressed again Enter
6. After doing these steps my Screen was still off BUT then I turned off my PC and on again and....Boom the Screen turned on.

Now I'm writing this from my "revived" Laptop, but anyway thank you guys Smile
But I have still a question: Now I have that modified Bios from Rupurudu's post, and I would like to Set my PCI Graphics Card (AMD Radeon 6470M) as Primary GPU. How can I do it, because when I go to Display Mode in the System Configuration Tab I see 3 options
1. iGPU (Intel Graphics?)
2. dGPU (PCI Graphics Card?)
3. Hybrid (Intel and PCI?, this is now selected and active)

Thanks
find
quote
#32
I haven't this laptop so I cannot reply about but most of times is a Brick !
So You know what to use if will unrecoverable Wink
Reagrds

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#33
First of all, Your BIOS is not bricked. You just unplugged your display via BIOS settings. While I think BIOS recovery might be able to reset CMOS (so BIOS settings are reset) you found much simplier solution to your problem. Congrats!

Back to the display problem. You need to learn if it's muxed or muxless.

Muxed: https://entropicassembly.com/thinkpadgraphics/muxed.jpg
Muxless: https://entropicassembly.com/thinkpadgra...uxless.jpg

If it's muxed, there should be an option in the BIOS for setting MUX chip to AMD GPU. Try these settings
[Primary Display] => [PCI]
[Graphics Device] => [Discrete Graphics] or [PCI]
[PowerXpress] => [Disabled] or [Muxed]

If you don't have a setting for MUX mode, It means your computer is Muxless. You can't disable Intel GPU on Muxless system. If you do, the displays will not work. This is why I asked you to connect external displays, because sometimes only external ports have mux.

If it's muxless, I recommend you to make it Dynamic Switch. It works better than Fixed Switch.
www find
quote
#34
Thx. I think my computer is MUXless, no settings in BIOS and dGPU AMD 60xxM and above (I have 6470M). And is there is no other possibility to do that?
find
quote
#35
Unfortunately, no. On muxless mode, screen is directly connected to Intel GPU. When Intel GPU is disabled, there is no way display and AMD GPU can communicate.

You have 3 options if you are sure about your PC is muxless:
1. Use Fixed Switching with Catalyst 14.4. This is the latest version which supports Fixed Switching.
2. Use Dynamic Switching with latest Catalyst.
3. Use only Intel GPU.

Also, you can post a message to leshcat forums: http://www.leshcatlabs.net/forums/index.php
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)