Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 62
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222087
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118902
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6643
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308948
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61734
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20100
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168819
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6133
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 663
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5621
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60935
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274806
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24736

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dm4-1000 series (Intel) Whitelist Removal
#41
Hi friend, many thanks to report your goal and the nice Donovan6k work Wink
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#42
Hey all!

I was hoping to get a whitelist removal for my laptop, so I can replace the Centrino that's in here with a Bluetooth compatible Intel 7260HMW instead. I plan to use this laptop for travelling, and I want to use my Bluetooth headphones with this. The BIOS version is currently Insyde F27, but I'm alright with downgrading to F26 or other versions if necessary. Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#43
Hi: I tried 
(01-24-2014, 05:31 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Try this out. Removed both the wifi and bluetooth whitelists Big Grin
Also, I recommend you prepare a recovery usb just in case. Your bios is old enough that they probably don't have HP's RSA startup checks, but you can never be to sure.
And if you want to donate, then that'd be awesome! Big Grin

It worked on my dm4-1100sa

I used an adapter to install a QCA9377/QCA:NFA435A (the one with bluetooth 4.2?) card, it performs much better compared to the preinstalled one (BCM94313HMGB)

I run InsydeFlash with the removed Wi-Fi and Bluetooth BIOS whitelists of F.27 (SP56058) from an old link provided by donovan6000 on 01-24-2014, 05:31 PM in this forum. However, I was unable to load and unblock the BIOS F.27 from a HP Pavilion DV2 (OS Win10) when I launched InsydeFlash from the downloaded folder in the laptop. I get the prompt " "IHISI: Get support mode fail in SMI" and "BIOS did not support InsideFlash". I also cannot find a BIOS MOD for F.27 (SP56058) in the BIOS repository (http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS). Can anyone please provide with a pre-patched BIOS F.27 so that I can replace and upgrade the network/wifi card in the laptop. THANK YOU!

Thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)