Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 62
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222087
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118902
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6643
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308948
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61734
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20100
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168819
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6133
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 663
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5621
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60935
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274806
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24736

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dm4-1000 series (Intel) Whitelist Removal
#11
Hi,
Can someone please provide me the modded BIOS for my HP laptop with Insyde BIOS F.27?

The link to the manufacturer's ftp for the driver is

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56001-56500/sp56058.exe

I want to remove my stock wifi card and install this one which is listed in the user manual as compatible...but when I put it in the boot screen shows error 702

Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 WLAN module

Thanks in advance for your help.
find
quote
#12
Hi, I got a hp dm4 1160eo laptop with a useless "N" adapter (=72mbps max).
Would be very thankful for a whitelist removal or a mod so I can add a Intel 6235 card.

-Manufacturer: HP
-Motherboard Model:Hewlett Packard 1603
-Bios Type: Insyde F.27
-Bios Download Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56001-56500/sp56058.exe
-Current original cardBroadcom4313) PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_1483103C&REV_01

-Card to be added: (Intel Advanced-N 6325)
find
quote
#13
Try this out. Removed both the wifi and bluetooth whitelists Big Grin

Also, I recommend you prepare a recovery usb just in case. Your bios is old enough that they probably don't have HP's RSA startup checks, but you can never be to sure.

And if you want to donate, then that'd be awesome! Big Grin
find
quote
#14
I confirm that this bios mod works without any errors with my HP DM4 1160eo. Tried my new wifi card and now I get 150mbits instead of 30mbits.
Thank you very much, *donating*
find
quote
#15
i need this too!

thanks
find
quote
#16
Hi Guys,

I wanted to upgrade my laptop to AC Wifi adapter but i get an error with my new intel 7260 card, can you help me with this whitelist removal


-Manufacturer: HP
-Model: DM4-1150ED
-Bios revision: F.27 (2011-21-12)
-Card I want to use: INTEL 7260 AC adapter

Every help is very welcome
find
quote
#17
(10-12-2014, 04:52 AM)marnix Wrote: Hi Guys,

I wanted to upgrade my laptop to AC Wifi adapter but i get an error with my new intel 7260 card, can you help me with this whitelist removal


-Manufacturer: HP
-Model: DM4-1150ED
-Bios revision: F.27 (2011-21-12)
-Card I want to use: INTEL 7260 AC adapter

Every help is very welcome


HP Pavilion DM4-1160EO - DM4-1100EG - DM4-1150ED - DM4-1150CA - DM4-1160US Donovan

Hi friend,
try this Donovan6k Bios Mod :

http://bios-mods.com/pub/donovan6000/Mod...p56058.zip

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...eo-sp56058

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
It worked, only bleutooth doens't work completely yet, like bleuthooth audio and bluetooth remote control, anyone have an solution for that? I tryed downloading the drivers from intel website but not succes yet!
find
quote
#19
(10-14-2014, 02:28 PM)marnix Wrote: It worked, only bleutooth doens't work completely yet, like bleuthooth audio and bluetooth remote control, anyone have an solution for that? I tryed downloading the drivers from intel website but not succes yet!

Hi friend,
there are two pin on Card that can be involved in this issue Pin #20 is Wireless, but It works well and then Pin #51 Blutooth, so tapeing this pin You an solve I thinks.
look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...ware-Flash

Apparently the job isn't finished here. Intel utilize some Bluetooth switch on 7260AC+BT mini PCI-E #51 pin. I tried it on 2 PC and Bluetooth is not even showing on device manager. I read that if the board supply 3.3V on that pin, Bluetooth is off and vice versa. So I taped a tiny Kapton tape on pin #51 as shown.

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#20
Dear All,
I was very disappointed when trying to upgrade the original wifi of my DM4 to a nice new intel supporting 802.11a. Considering that B43 drivers on linux also stopped working after kernel 3.16 I feel really trapped with no possibility to upgrade the kernel/software and no chance of changing the wifi card.
ANy help please for a bios that has the whitelist removed?
thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)