Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227725
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dm4-1000 series (Intel) Whitelist Removal
#41
Hi friend, many thanks to report your goal and the nice Donovan6k work Wink
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#42
Hey all!

I was hoping to get a whitelist removal for my laptop, so I can replace the Centrino that's in here with a Bluetooth compatible Intel 7260HMW instead. I plan to use this laptop for travelling, and I want to use my Bluetooth headphones with this. The BIOS version is currently Insyde F27, but I'm alright with downgrading to F26 or other versions if necessary. Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#43
Hi: I tried 
(01-24-2014, 05:31 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Try this out. Removed both the wifi and bluetooth whitelists Big Grin
Also, I recommend you prepare a recovery usb just in case. Your bios is old enough that they probably don't have HP's RSA startup checks, but you can never be to sure.
And if you want to donate, then that'd be awesome! Big Grin

It worked on my dm4-1100sa

I used an adapter to install a QCA9377/QCA:NFA435A (the one with bluetooth 4.2?) card, it performs much better compared to the preinstalled one (BCM94313HMGB)

I run InsydeFlash with the removed Wi-Fi and Bluetooth BIOS whitelists of F.27 (SP56058) from an old link provided by donovan6000 on 01-24-2014, 05:31 PM in this forum. However, I was unable to load and unblock the BIOS F.27 from a HP Pavilion DV2 (OS Win10) when I launched InsydeFlash from the downloaded folder in the laptop. I get the prompt " "IHISI: Get support mode fail in SMI" and "BIOS did not support InsideFlash". I also cannot find a BIOS MOD for F.27 (SP56058) in the BIOS repository (http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS). Can anyone please provide with a pre-patched BIOS F.27 so that I can replace and upgrade the network/wifi card in the laptop. THANK YOU!

Thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)