Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108072
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425672
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227704
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62230

[REQUEST]HP Pavilion g7-1020sw BIOS unlock IDE-AHCI settings
#1
Hello everyone!
Sorry for my english on start.

I Need to unlock setting with AHCI for SATA controller. I'm preparing to buy SSD disc and i've heard that i have to change my SATA slot for AHCI before installing new system on SSD.

This is my PC:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum...=c02784221

I have Insydeh20 Setup Utility Rev 3.5 version F.66
here's LINK: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60864.exe

I use Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Thanks a lot for your help!
I am totally stupid on modding bios Tongue
find
quote
#2
Can someone help me please? :< I Can't install my new disc without this unlocked settings and i use and use old..

Ok guys i have simple question now.
I found here https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Insyde%2F
file called sp53872_AHCI_ByCamilomI and i realized that i can download sp53872 bios update for my pavilion g7 1020sw.
I installed older version of BIOS (53872) and this Camilomi mod and hmm i think it works. Just tell me it's possible that works correctly? I even don't know if this mod was made for my PC processor etc. Here is a photo:
[Image: 2cg5s4.jpg]

waiting for answers, thanks Smile
find
quote
#3
Noone can just answer to my simple question? Thanks! Big Grin
find
quote
#4
(08-13-2014, 04:25 PM)rambowski Wrote: Noone can just answer to my simple question? Thanks! Big Grin

Hi friend,
there are two ways to check Bios for your Laptop :

1. You have to look into Bioses List for your Laptop for the same Bios You found !
2. Unpack the Bios for your Laptop and Bios You found and check the .bin file into !

So in your case :

1. HP Pavilion G7-1020SW Notebook

Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Version Date Size SoftPaq
F.66 02-2013 11.3M sp60864.exe
F.65 11-2012 11.3M sp59558.exe
F.64 05-2012 11.3M sp57333.exe
F.63 04-2012 11.3M sp56874.exe
F.62 03-2012 11.3M sp56298.exe
F.52 01-2012 11.3M sp55717.exe
F.41 12-2011 9.12M sp55451.exe
F.34 10-2011 9.11M sp54843.exe
F.33 09-2011 9.10M sp54660.exe
F.32 08-2011 9.10M sp54223.exe
F.24 07-2011 9.40M sp53872.exe
F.23 07-2011 9.40M sp53733.exe
F.15 06-2011 7.08M sp53399.exe
F.14 05-2011 7.08M sp53128.exe
F.07 04-2011 7.04M sp52812.exe
F.06 04-2011 7.04M sp52469.exe

There is your Bios and We can check using and Hexeditor with compare function byte by byte ! It's the same !!!
2. Unpack
F.66 02-2013 11.3M sp60864.exe
F.24 07-2011 9.40M sp53872.exe

and check file .bin into if They have same name ! Bingo !!!

0166CF24.BIN
0338AF24.BIN
01666F24.BIN

So in your case the Bios is for your Laptop !!!
Gratulations friend Wink You learned a lection !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
Okay, it's seemd to be good for me. But 2 days after biosmodded installation, until instalation new graphics software my computer BRICKED. My computer is totally frozen, and I'm sure it's not graphic card, just corrupted bios. Even BIOS dont boot. I'm going to repogram my bios on my chipset tomorrow,

But how you think, maybe cause of this is modded BIOS? i have error "Checksum data failed". I works only for 2 days and now im out. Maybe modders fu***d up something? Tongue

Regards
find
quote
#6
(08-17-2014, 03:36 AM)rambowski Wrote: Okay, it's seemd to be good for me. But 2 days after biosmodded installation, until instalation new graphics software my computer BRICKED. My computer is totally frozen, and I'm sure it's not graphic card, just corrupted bios. Even BIOS dont boot. I'm going to repogram my bios on my chipset tomorrow,

But how you think, maybe cause of this is modded BIOS? i have error "Checksum data failed". I works only for 2 days and now im out. Maybe modders fu***d up something? Tongue

Regards

Hi friend,
I just can say that if You changed the Significant Data Bios Settings as Video Resolution or Memory, or disabling second Graphic Card or other most important This can cause the Laptop Bricking !
About this Bios for HP Pavilion G7 Donovan said (He is doing a researh to bypass RSA control) that until F.32 are moddable after not !
So your is F.14 and It will be working . . .
I don't know more
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
I didn't change anything in bios actually. I have just installed modded BIOS, and it shows me SATA controller settings and i was happy Wink 2 days after that during graphic card drivers installation it bricked. Hmm i have 2 cards in my laptop, INTEL HD and AMD Radeon, i was installing radeon drivers, and this card was active. Maybe that was bad, i should change video card to intel HD, and then install new software for radeon?
find
quote
#8
(08-17-2014, 06:58 AM)rambowski Wrote: I didn't change anything in bios actually. I have just installed modded BIOS, and it shows me SATA controller settings and i was happy Wink 2 days after that during graphic card drivers installation it bricked. Hmm i have 2 cards in my laptop, INTEL HD and AMD Radeon, i was installing radeon drivers, and this card was active. Maybe that was bad, i should change video card to intel HD, and then install new software for radeon?

I don't know, but You can ask to Donovan who is doing a research on your Bios !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...EFI?page=2

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)