Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227642
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g7-1200 (AMD) Whitelist Removal
#1
Need bios mod for HP G7-1219 Insyde F6a HP Download sp62234 Motherboard Model 3562 Bios .bin is 0165e.bin
Thank you in advance
find
quote
#2
Could you please mod a bios with no whitelist for a g7-1261nr please
current bios is F.6A
previous version is F.53 I believe. I'm willin to revert down. Anything I have a card from my previous laptop I just don't want to buy a new one! Thanks! Let me know if any more info is needed!
find
quote
#3
Also I will be donating to whoever helps me out on my issue. I just don't think that I possess the knowledge to take this upon myself! thanks in advance!
find
quote
#4
(12-04-2014, 10:15 AM)joelmaupin Wrote: Also I will be donating to whoever helps me out on my issue. I just don't think that I possess the knowledge to take this upon myself! thanks in advance!



Hi friend,
your Bios has internal check for RSA Signature :

HP Pavilion g7-1277dx Notebook PC support

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Version Date Size SoftPaq
F.6A 06-2013 7.09M sp62234.exe
F.53 11-2012 7.05M sp59792.exe
F.52 06-2012 7.05M sp57396.exe
F.46 03-2012 7.04M sp56404.exe
F.44 01-2012 7.04M sp55668.exe
F.43 12-2011 7.04M sp55442.exe

This is tried by Camiloml and others modders always Bricked !!!
Donovan6k has got some good results, but He cannot find a general
method to apply at all Bioses.
If do You want to try I can prepare a Bios Mod, but You have to try
the Recovery Procedure to be sure can recover your laptop !
Let me know
Regards

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...nus-reward

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
Well I'm willing to try it for sure. I'll search the files I need for recovery when I get off work in the morning. I sure do miss my 5ghz band!
find
quote
#6
I am able to do recovery!
find
quote
#7
HP Pavilion g7-1277dx Notebook PC support

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Version Date Size SoftPaq
F.6A 06-2013 7.09M sp62234.exe
F.53 11-2012 7.05M sp59792.exe
F.52 06-2012 7.05M sp57396.exe
F.46 03-2012 7.04M sp56404.exe
F.44 01-2012 7.04M sp55668.exe
F.43 12-2011 7.04M sp55442.exe

sp55442 F.43 Slic 2.1 + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlock

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid82075

I will post the new link of It !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
(05-13-2015, 01:14 PM)BDMaster Wrote: HP Pavilion g7-1277dx Notebook PC support

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Version Date Size SoftPaq
F.6A 06-2013 7.09M sp62234.exe
F.53 11-2012 7.05M sp59792.exe
F.52 06-2012 7.05M sp57396.exe
F.46 03-2012 7.04M sp56404.exe
F.44 01-2012 7.04M sp55668.exe
F.43 12-2011 7.04M sp55442.exe

sp55442 F.43 Slic 2.1 + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlock

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid82075

I will post the new link of It !
Regards

Yes, It says it's been deleted.
find
quote
#9
The link has been deleted, have another?
find
quote
#10
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8KGvTnktw

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)