Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227723
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] HP pavilion dv4-1430us
#1
HP DV4-1430us
-Bios Version: F.66
-Bios Type : Insyde

sp48847.exe Bios


I need the AHCI option, IDE controller. and if possible, unlock the Advanced tab .

i Cannot install windows untill i do this

thanks!
find
quote
#2
(12-23-2013, 11:33 AM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote: I dont know about the AHCI option ,IDE Controller but I can unlock ur advanced tab If u are willing to donate Donovan6000 donate after I give ur bios and if it works

Allright! Send it to me and I will make a Generous donation.

What else do you need, just the BIOS file (sp48847.EXE) and my BIOS version?

Thanks in advance...
find
quote
#3
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48501-49000/sp48847.exe

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7903...p48847.rar

here you go
find
quote
#4
My gpu is a gma series 4500 hd

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
find
quote
#5
(12-26-2013, 08:52 AM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote: I gave deleted some .fd flies inside Winflash folder of ur bios because they all are bios files and I modified the biggest. fd file wait I will upload it

sorry I have

Hello..Can you send me the mod file?
find
quote
#6
I have seen Eternal Mangekyous posts and he hasn't modded even a single bios he is only asking for donations I think he will take a long time to learn how to modify someones bios so here http://www.mediafire.com/?yvr7odue16g4lsb try it I replaced your diagnostics and security tabs with advanced and power tabs I hope this helps you Smile please post results

(01-01-2014, 10:53 PM)Losty627 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 08:52 AM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote: I gave deleted some .fd flies inside Winflash folder of ur bios because they all are bios files and I modified the biggest. fd file wait I will upload it

sorry I have

Hello..Can you send me the mod file?

I have seen Eternal Mangekyous posts and he hasn't modded even a single bios he is only asking for donations I think he will take a long time to learn how to modify someones bios so here http://www.mediafire.com/?yvr7odue16g4lsb try it I replaced your diagnostics and security tabs with advanced and power tabs I hope this helps you Smile please post results
find
quote
#7
Hello, can you please check if your BIOS is saving after flashing?

I was trying to find the unlocked EIST and Advanced + Power menus on the web, but its seens gone. All the links seems expired now.

This is the only link working but it freezes when you try to save any seetings in BIOS no matter what you do.

My notebook is a Compaq CQ40 with same BIOS as described here (F.66 / SP48847 or F.67 / SP51483).

Would love some help with that, thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)