Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108071
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425672
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227703
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Hp Pavilion G6-1378sa Whitelist Removal
#11
Not it not your fault I misunderstood anyways here is the link to custom bios (this one don't brick)
https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Insyde%2F&download=sp53872_AHCI_ByCamiloml.exe

If you can still help I would perciate

Thanks
find
quote
#12
(10-09-2014, 04:59 PM)tee-man1 Wrote: Not it not your fault I misunderstood anyways here is the link to custom bios (this one don't brick)
https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Insyde%2F&download=sp53872_AHCI_ByCamiloml.exe

If you can still help I would perciate

Thanks

Hi friend,
sp53872_AHCI_ByCamiloml.exe is a fake as not different from original (so It don't brick as It's original) !
sp55451_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe It produces a Brick (as It has checksum corrupted) !
I will try to modify the 53872 before to test if will be brick or not and then will do the complete Mod.
I will post here quickly.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
Thanks for your hard work I hope it works
find
quote
#14
(10-10-2014, 06:43 AM)tee-man1 Wrote: Thanks for your hard work I hope it works

Ok friend,
these are Platform IDs :


PlatformName1=1666
PlatformName2=1667
PlatformName3=1668
PlatformName4=1669
PlatformName5=166A
PlatformName6=166B
PlatformName7=166C
PlatformName8=166D
PlatformName9=166E
PlatformName10=166F
PlatformName11=1670
PlatformName12=1671
PlatformName13=1672
PlatformName14=338A
PlatformName15=338B
PlatformName16=338C


01666 = 01666 - 01667 - 01668 - 01669 - 0166A - 0166B

0166C = 0166C - 0166D - 0166E - 0166F - 01670 - 01671 - 01672

0338A = 0338A - 0338B - 0338C

Your is 0166F so It's 0166C Bios !!!

I have modified Menu Tabs Unlock only for your Platform 0166C, try It :

http://rghost.net/58457988

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#15
It worked great no brick that's good it unlocked advance tab. There are lot of features that I didn't know about. Any chance of wifi remove?
find
quote
#16
(10-10-2014, 06:39 PM)tee-man1 Wrote: It worked great no brick that's good it unlocked advance tab. There are lot of features that I didn't know about. Any chance of wifi remove?

Yes !!! No Brick No Cry !!!
We can modify It to get all We need :

Slic 2.1 - NWL - Menu Tabs Unlock
(Thanks to Camiloml to Dll patched and Donovan6K)
I found too late a Donovan sp53872_ADV_Donovan version here :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xghzr1...p53872.zip

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...0#pid71410

I will upload new Mod Slic + NWL quickly.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
Smile thanks
find
quote
#18
(10-11-2014, 05:51 AM)tee-man1 Wrote: Smile thanks

Ok friend,
try this Slic 2.1 + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/58473143

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
It's been long work all the credit goes to you I finally can get thru the ugly 702 error at bios I have a small problem wifi is not working I mean the driver is installed but still now luck

Is there any way to keep the default settings and remove the wifi whitelist I mean I don't really need advance tab or main menu tab I just want the wifi remove

Is there any way to keep the default settings and remove the wifi whitelist I mean I don't really need advance tab or main menu tab I just want the wifi remove
find
quote
#20
(10-11-2014, 04:05 PM)tee-man1 Wrote: It's been long work all the credit goes to you I finally can get thru the ugly 702 error at bios I have a small problem wifi is not working I mean the driver is installed but still now luck

Is there any way to keep the default settings and remove the wifi whitelist I mean I don't really need advance tab or main menu tab I just want the wifi remove

Is there any way to keep the default settings and remove the wifi whitelist I mean I don't really need advance tab or main menu tab I just want the wifi remove

I tried to Remove Whitelist and I found error 104 and 105 but nor 702 !
Can You upload a screen shot for Bios Error (I hangs on Boot normaly when start Whitelist Module),
I will make a Bios Mod only for NWL !!!
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)