Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224197
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309637
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169215
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61165

[REQUEST] I want to unlock my Asus ZenBook Pro 15, will give GTAV
#11
What is your BIOS chip ID? Please look with magnifying glass and flashlight, in case you need to use certain software or not exact BIOS ID

First thing to do is open all software versions and on the "auto" function, uncheck erase and blank check, this way nothing gets accidentally erased. Then on the "Operate" menu for each, second tab 25/26 function, make sure only "Main Memory" is selected.

Then goal is read, verify and then if buffer or main memory and chip match save the file. Then check this file, is it all FF or 00 or same similar set of characters only, if it is that's invalid dump, try again with different software. Send me the file once you get a good dump, it will look "similar" to the stock BIOS but not same. YOu can also compare in BIOS tools such as UEFITool, or AMIBCP 5.02.0023 or 0031 - good BIOS dump will look similar to stock BIOS in those tools, but not same, bad dump will not open or will show a bunch of errors vs the stock one in UEFITool parser tab,

Do not erase or write anything to the chip until I tell you we're ready,

Here is software http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...5007472602

And here is a guide on how to use and setup
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...programmer
find
quote
#12
(06-21-2019, 01:30 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: What is your BIOS chip ID?  Please look with magnifying glass and flashlight, in case you need to use certain software or not exact BIOS ID

First thing to do is open all software versions and on the "auto" function, uncheck erase and blank check, this way nothing gets accidentally erased.  Then on the "Operate" menu for each, second tab 25/26 function, make sure only "Main Memory" is selected.

Then goal is read, verify and then if buffer or main memory and chip match save the file.  Then check this file, is it all FF or 00 or same similar set of characters only, if it is that's invalid dump, try again with different software.  Send me the file once you get a good dump, it will look "similar" to the stock BIOS but not same.  YOu can also compare in BIOS tools such as UEFITool, or AMIBCP 5.02.0023 or 0031 - good BIOS dump will look similar to stock BIOS in those tools, but not same, bad dump will not open or will show a bunch of errors vs the stock one in UEFITool parser tab,

Do not erase or write anything to the chip until I tell you we're ready,

Here is software http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...5007472602

And here is a guide on how to use and setup
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...programmer

In software it says my bios chip is GD25B128C , but on the chip itself it says GD25B127DS1G
find
quote
#13
Software only gives suggestion or possible ID's, you select, and some software versions may not have your exact chip ID, however I would assume most would have shortened version like GD25B127D or GD25B127. I checked and both are 128MB 3.7-3.6V chips, 128C means 128MB version C, and 127 = 128MB version D, all rest same/same or non-relevant stuff. However, I see 1.18-1.34 all mainly only have GD128Q, not GD128B, and that difference is big to function, but may not matter to dumping and writing to BIOS (It's dual/B vs Quad/Q). So choose B128 or Q128 and it will be OK I think.

Dump BIOS and check it, or send to me so I can check for you. If all main CH341A software fails 1.18-1.34, then you may need to use ASProgrammer 1.40 - https://github.com/nofeletru/UsbAsp-flash/releases/
find
quote
#14
(06-23-2019, 12:14 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Software only gives suggestion or possible ID's, you select, and some software versions may not have your exact chip ID, however I would assume most would have shortened version like GD25B127D or GD25B127.  I checked and both are 128MB 3.7-3.6V chips, 128C means 128MB version C, and 127 = 128MB version D, all rest same/same or non-relevant stuff.  However, I see 1.18-1.34 all mainly only have GD128Q, not GD128B, and that difference is big to function, but may not matter to dumping and writing to BIOS (It's dual/B vs Quad/Q).  So choose B128 or Q128 and it will be OK I think.

Dump BIOS and check it, or send to me so I can check for you.  If all main CH341A software fails 1.18-1.34, then you may need to use ASProgrammer 1.40 - https://github.com/nofeletru/UsbAsp-flash/releases/

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply, life got in the way :Big Grin But recently i have had some free time and I have managed to get the BIOS dump using CH341A Tool 1.34 using the Gigadevice GD25Q128 . I checked it in AMIBCP and it seems to look normal. I have included the BIOS dump here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_X1YzeC...sp=sharing. Thanks.
find
quote
#15
(12-26-2019, 11:45 PM)Kunker Wrote:
(06-23-2019, 12:14 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Software only gives suggestion or possible ID's, you select, and some software versions may not have your exact chip ID, however I would assume most would have shortened version like GD25B127D or GD25B127.  I checked and both are 128MB 3.7-3.6V chips, 128C means 128MB version C, and 127 = 128MB version D, all rest same/same or non-relevant stuff.  However, I see 1.18-1.34 all mainly only have GD128Q, not GD128B, and that difference is big to function, but may not matter to dumping and writing to BIOS (It's dual/B vs Quad/Q).  So choose B128 or Q128 and it will be OK I think.

Dump BIOS and check it, or send to me so I can check for you.  If all main CH341A software fails 1.18-1.34, then you may need to use ASProgrammer 1.40 - https://github.com/nofeletru/UsbAsp-flash/releases/

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply, life got in the way :Big Grin But recently i have had some free time and I have managed to get the BIOS dump using CH341A Tool 1.34 using the Gigadevice GD25Q128 . I checked it in AMIBCP and it seems to look normal. I have included the BIOS dump here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_X1YzeC...sp=sharing. Thanks.


Hi~~
Try my modded and give me a feedback.
http://filebonus.net/0fhlol6qdd31

find
quote
#16
(12-27-2019, 09:50 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 11:45 PM)Kunker Wrote:
(06-23-2019, 12:14 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Software only gives suggestion or possible ID's, you select, and some software versions may not have your exact chip ID, however I would assume most would have shortened version like GD25B127D or GD25B127.  I checked and both are 128MB 3.7-3.6V chips, 128C means 128MB version C, and 127 = 128MB version D, all rest same/same or non-relevant stuff.  However, I see 1.18-1.34 all mainly only have GD128Q, not GD128B, and that difference is big to function, but may not matter to dumping and writing to BIOS (It's dual/B vs Quad/Q).  So choose B128 or Q128 and it will be OK I think.

Dump BIOS and check it, or send to me so I can check for you.  If all main CH341A software fails 1.18-1.34, then you may need to use ASProgrammer 1.40 - https://github.com/nofeletru/UsbAsp-flash/releases/

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply, life got in the way :Big Grin But recently i have had some free time and I have managed to get the BIOS dump using CH341A Tool 1.34 using the Gigadevice GD25Q128 . I checked it in AMIBCP and it seems to look normal. I have included the BIOS dump here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_X1YzeC...sp=sharing. Thanks.


Hi~~
Try my modded and give me a feedback.
http://filebonus.net/0fhlol6qdd31

OMG thanks dude everything is unlocked ^^. And for anyone wondering I flashed my GD25B128C with ASProgrammer using the GD25Q128C preset and everything worked. Also note please don't use my BIOS as it contains my SN, and Windows Key and your own Windws 10 will become invalid.
find
quote
#17
(12-30-2019, 09:19 PM)Kunker Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:50 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 11:45 PM)Kunker Wrote:
(06-23-2019, 12:14 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Software only gives suggestion or possible ID's, you select, and some software versions may not have your exact chip ID, however I would assume most would have shortened version like GD25B127D or GD25B127.  I checked and both are 128MB 3.7-3.6V chips, 128C means 128MB version C, and 127 = 128MB version D, all rest same/same or non-relevant stuff.  However, I see 1.18-1.34 all mainly only have GD128Q, not GD128B, and that difference is big to function, but may not matter to dumping and writing to BIOS (It's dual/B vs Quad/Q).  So choose B128 or Q128 and it will be OK I think.

Dump BIOS and check it, or send to me so I can check for you.  If all main CH341A software fails 1.18-1.34, then you may need to use ASProgrammer 1.40 - https://github.com/nofeletru/UsbAsp-flash/releases/

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply, life got in the way :Big Grin But recently i have had some free time and I have managed to get the BIOS dump using CH341A Tool 1.34 using the Gigadevice GD25Q128 . I checked it in AMIBCP and it seems to look normal. I have included the BIOS dump here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_X1YzeC...sp=sharing. Thanks.


Hi~~
Try my modded and give me a feedback.
http://filebonus.net/0fhlol6qdd31

OMG thanks dude everything is unlocked ^^. And for anyone wondering I flashed my GD25B128C with ASProgrammer using the GD25Q128C preset and everything worked. Also note please don't use my BIOS as it contains my SN, and Windows Key and your own Windws 10 will become invalid.

it' great~~
I've use different method to modified you bios ,please read you PM and reply me ,thakns.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)