Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1819
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6429
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14060
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424608
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225019
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119228
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6826
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309872
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 671
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20331
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169469
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6407

[REQUEST] LENOVO B460 WLAN/WWAN Whitelist removal
#21
(04-17-2015, 10:11 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Your laptop has an AMD CPU ?
the result file is not useful so I haven't any way to rewrite Bios Mod into your Eeprom Chip !
Regards

Hi BDMaster,

No, it is an Intel i5 Core 460M cpu....any other ways to proceed ??
find
quote
#22
(04-17-2015, 07:23 PM)nickyng Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 10:11 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Your laptop has an AMD CPU ?
the result file is not useful so I haven't any way to rewrite Bios Mod into your Eeprom Chip !
Regards

Hi BDMaster,

No, it is an Intel i5 Core 460M cpu....any other ways to proceed ??

looks like nobody here is expert enough to help me remove my whitelist from my Lenovo B460 BIOS Sad
find
quote
#23
Hi friend,
I haven't tools to rewrite back the Bios Mod as FPT seems not working on your laptop !
Can You say to me which Chipset is yousing your MoBo (use AIDA64 cracked) to make
a Full Report and upload It here !
I will look into to understand if your Bios has not ME Intel !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#24
(04-28-2015, 10:03 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
I haven't tools to rewrite back the Bios Mod as FPT seems not working on your laptop !
Can You say to me which Chipset is yousing your MoBo (use AIDA64 cracked) to make
a Full Report and upload It here !
I will look into to understand if your Bios has not ME Intel !
Let me know
Regards
Hi BD,

I hv uploaded the AIDA report file as follow, pls help take a look and hear from u soon:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yn6k1s

Thanks.
find
quote
#25
Intel Ibex Peak-M HM55

I have to found this FPT version 6.0.31.1208 as I haven't It yet !

I will reply about . . .

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
(04-29-2015, 07:05 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Intel Ibex Peak-M HM55

I have to found this FPT version 6.0.31.1208 as I haven't It yet !

I will reply about . . .

Regards
great ! finally I can look forward to a certain solution soon Tongue
find
quote
#27
(04-29-2015, 07:38 AM)nickyng Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 07:05 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Intel Ibex Peak-M HM55

I have to found this FPT version 6.0.31.1208 as I haven't It yet !

I will reply about . . .

Regards
great ! finally I can look forward to a certain solution soon Tongue

Hi BD,

Any updates ?? Smile

thanks.
find
quote
#28
Ask to LosSantosPro He knows better this thing !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)