Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] LG GRAM 14T990 Unlock request
(01-03-2020, 12:45 AM)genius239 Wrote: Try this modded and reply me.
http://filebonus.net/rqh1vqoqu18l

will do, thank you
find
(01-03-2020, 12:48 AM)toastedcroissant227 Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 12:45 AM)genius239 Wrote: Try this modded and reply me.
http://filebonus.net/rqh1vqoqu18l

will do, thank you

It worked!  I was very nervous when I was installing it and restarting for the first time because I didn't want to accidentally brick my motherboard, but it worked!  Thank you so much for making this for me!  There were a ton more features availible that were not availible before including one to overclock the CPU which I didn't know would be possible since it is a locked processor.
I do have one question: is there any way to change how the bios looks?
find
It's great ,you should be able to see three new tab "Main" ,"Advanced" ,"Chipset" in the bios screen now.
Please capture some unlocked photo to me ,thanks.

As a matter of fact ,i ever also think how to change the background color(blue) in classic bios interface ,but i still didn't know how to do ,there are no more useful information in internet,except int13).

My page>>>click
My bios unlock >>> click
donate me >>>click

find
(01-03-2020, 02:00 AM)genius239 Wrote: It's great ,you should be able to see three new tab "Main" ,"Advanced" ,"Chipset" in the bios screen now.
Please capture some unlocked photo to me ,thanks.

As a matter of fact  ,i ever also think how to change the background color(blue) in classic bios interface ,but i still didn't know how to do ,there are no more useful information in internet,except int13).

I plugged a usb in and tried to screenshot by pressing f12 and printscreen like an article I read said to, but it didn't capture the screenshots.
Am I supposed to do something else?
find
You can take it with phone camera.

Only on some uefi graphic bios can support capture by pressing f12 ,like ASUS or Asrock.

My page>>>click
My bios unlock >>> click
donate me >>>click

find