Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6420
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14051
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424582
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3660
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 349
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224929
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119216
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6821
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309848
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 662
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20323
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169453
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6396
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 868

[REQUEST] Lenovo 3000 N100 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi.

If it is at all possible, could the amazing modders here take a look at my laptop's BIOS and have a whack at enabling AHCI selection in it?

The link to the Lenovo page with the BIOS (and older BIOSes) is here.

A direct download of the BIOS ROM by itself (DL00206A in the ADI folder created by the Lenovo utility) is here.

I tried mucking around in Phoenix ROM Editor.. and then realized I had no idea what I was doing, at all.

Huge thanks in advance!
find
quote
#2
HI KAWINMA ,

you have the same issue in your bios like the other requests.
your chipset supports the AHCI and RAID but the bios hasn`t got any option to enable it .
i`m researching now on creating a new option and inserting the RAID module in the bios to enable the RAID or AHCI but this is under research now.

i`m so sorry for this .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
Thank you!

Are there any other options that I might be able to pursue?
find
quote
#4
yes , there is a new tab called INTEL which contains alot of menus and options .

do you want to unlock this !


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#5
(07-24-2011, 04:38 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: yes , there is a new tab called INTEL which contains alot of menus and options .

do you want to unlock this !

Sure.
find
quote
#6
Ahmed,

I have the same problem. Lenovo N100, and I need to enable AHCI mode. Can you please help me out as well. Thank you so much for your efforts! : )
find
quote
#7
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#8
(06-29-2012, 11:40 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.

Hello Ahmed, I would love to see a custom Bios for the C3000 N100 too Rolleyes
find
quote
#9
Hi Ahmed,

Sorry to bug you again, but do you have the modified bios for N100 available?
find
quote
#10
Hello, I am newbie here, and I hope you will help me Rolleyes. I have lenovo 3000 n100 laptop, everything was good, but I had to change motherboard because of damage. And only later I realised that new motherboard have internal video card.
It ca have memory of 256mb, but now it has only 8mb! I have readed that you can change that memory parameter in bios. But in bios i can't see theese settings.
So request: hidden advanced menu, to change internal video card parameters.

-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Product name: 0768FXGL3TM141
-OS: Windows XP professional x32
-Motherboard Model: I dont know where to look
-Bios revision: 61ET37WW (V2.06)
-Bios Type: Phoenix BIOS Setup Utility
-Bios Download Link: download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/63af08us.exe
(It's auto-extracter.)

Have a good day!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)