Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6412
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14045
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424568
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3658
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 329
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224882
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6819
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 441
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309841
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62009
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 659
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20320
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169442
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6392
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 866

[REQUEST] Lenovo 3000 N100 BIOS Unlock
#11
Is it even possible?OR Maybe you know other way to change memory parameters, because with linux everything is OK.
find
quote
#12
I have a same problem with ahci on my lenovo 3000 n100, i already have ssd, but performace should be better, please help me get ahci to work.
Original bios download url http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...af08us.exe
find
quote
#13
Is there any news?
find
quote
#14
I have the same problem. What program I can edit the bios?
find
quote
#15
I have syncmos software for bios changing but i have no idea which bit i should change for ahci. If somebody would guide me to correct way i could probably change this setting myself without custom bios.
find
quote
#16
It seems there is no solution from nowhere. I even posted the problem to lenovo support forum and they promised to look into it but it's kind of quiet from that end too. It's just sad.
find
quote
#17
Hi tanek,

I will take a second look at the original request but I believe from what I remember that the option wasn't hidden to unlock. I will see if this is indeed still the case.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#18
I tried to open the bios with bios editor and i did not see any hidden menus there. But i am not sure if i even did look from correct place.
find
quote
#19
Hello!  My goal is to upgrade the BIOS primarily to be able to allow my computer to access more than 3Gb of RAM.  A secondary goal is to LEARN how to do this, as I have become intrigued.  And, I would like as much unlocked as possible.

The project involves upgrading an old Lenovo 3000 N100.  I have already put in a T7600 processor, bringing it to 2.3GHz, a new wireless card (works well in linux, but not in XP -- dual-booting -- so probably no real BIOS/whitelist issue there . . .). And, it is booting from a 500Gb SSD card, with a spinning hard drive in the DVD bay.

Yes, silly -- lacing a grandma up in track shoes, I know -- but it's fun.

Here is the BIOS I am running -- a modded BIOS -- whitelist stripped out -- from you guys:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8bn8wdh66vdoa...C.WPH?dl=0

This is the stock BIOS from which that came:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n346tdl5pq6d3l...A.WPH?dl=0

So, as many [censored] unlocks as possible, but also with some instruction as to how to do it myself please!  THANKS SO MUCH! Heart Heart Heart
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)