Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REQUEST] Lenovo 3000 Y410 (05CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Hey everyone, this is a great forum. I've done a lot of reading on here and other sites regarding this issue. And after downloading several tools to try and do it myself I have determined that this is over my head. I would really appreciate some assistance with this. I have a Lenovo 3000 Y410 and I just purchased an Atheros AR5007EG Wifi card only to receive the dreaded 'Unauthorized wireless card' error upon booting up. I'll list all the information I have including a BIOS file. I really want to be able to use the new wifi card I bought. And I am willing to compensate anyone who can modify my BIOS and get it working.

Model - Lenovo 3000 Y410

BIOS Link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1isxYE_pwNHu9XaNpinJb_J1dnjtaPgBY

BIOS Type - Phoenix TrustedCore

BIOS Version - 05CN73WW (V3.11)

Current WiFi Card - Intel 4965AG
Future WiFi Card (Hopefully) - Atheros AR5007EG

Thanks,mihonishizumi357


find
quote
#2
Computer: Lenovo 3000 Y410

BIOS: Phoenix

BIOS Version: 05CN63WW (V3.05)


WiFi Card That Came With Laptop: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/d1QB%2BBunO%2BblnPYAnY4nmQ
find
quote
#3
Although this laptop is kinda obsolete, I still hope someone to help me remove the whitelist inside the bios of my laptop. I want to use the intel ac7260 wireless card after the whitelist is removed from the bios.

Attached is the bios rom.

Please help! I really want to upgrade my laptop and can't bear to see it end up in a trash can.


Attached Files
.wph   IGT30313.WPH (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)