Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 35
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 63
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 124
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221913
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118882
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6635
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308905
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61710
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20088
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168772
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6121
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5615
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60905
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274793
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730

[REQUEST] Lenovo 330-15IGM Bios Unlock
#1
I have this laptop with cpu n4000 and I installed windows 8.1 in it.

W8.0 and w7 won't boot, in w7 I get the "BIOS in this system is not fully ACPI compliant."

The problem I have is with the Graphics card, I can`t see the Intel graphics card listed in Device Manager on Windows 8.1

As I have seen in youtube, for other Lenovo laptops, it is possible in Insyde Bios to unlock the Advanced tab, 

Well, I'll be happy if I can get the graphics cards detected on W8.1 or if I can install w8.0 on it. So I'll need to switch the ACPI version on Bios.

This is a backup of my BIOS I made with the command:  H2OFFT-W.exe backup.bin /g


IMPORTANT! I updated my bios two days ago to the latest official version to see if it can change things and as I read in the readme.txt file, this is some important things to consider:

The changes in the new BIOS are:
General Information:

7XCN30WW:
BIOS Notification:

1. Fixed
1) N/A.

2. Add
1) N/A

3. Modified 
1) SPI Lock Enable


If flash BIOS to 7XCN30WW, please don't flash back to 7XCN24WW or older version BIOS,or it will cause unit can’t power on.


Backup of my BIOS (backup.bin): https://www.mediafire.com/file/d9jbkn2ju...p.bin/file

Readme file:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn30ww.txt

Link to the BIOS (I extracted it using 7zip):

https://support.lenovo.com/ro/en/downloads/ds503429

I hope you can help me guys, as I read in the forum it is possible in some cases to switch the ACPI version in the advanced tab.

I'll be happy if I can see the Intel Graphics card on Windows 8.1 and I will be more happy if I can install windows 8.0 on it. But without the graphics card detected I can't do nothing in w8.1 or w8.0 or w7

So what I want is No Whitelist + Menu Tabs Unlocked

Lot of thanks

Regards

PD: It is possible to restore the BIOS using Win+B if I brick the laptop?


[Image: zFv32sk.jpg]


Devices by connection in w10:


[Image: KvrQ72u.png]
find
quote
#2
Hi,

This is a new backup of the bios I made using Flash Programming Tool:

biosreg.bin file -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/usb8lspzi5...g.bin/file

As I read somewhere, it's easy to extract & read the EFI variables from a FPT backup

I hope somebody in the forum can help me this time, please

Thanks,

Regards
find
quote
#3
(04-04-2019, 04:25 AM)sonyu Wrote: Hi,

This is a new backup of the bios I made using Flash Programming Tool:

biosreg.bin file -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/usb8lspzi5...g.bin/file

As I read somewhere, it's easy to extract & read the EFI variables from a FPT backup

I hope somebody in the forum can help me this time, please

Thanks,

Regards

Could you please do it the same for the new version of bios: 7XCN37WW (12 NOV 2019)?
find
quote
#4
(11-16-2019, 12:17 AM)gigacycle Wrote: Could you please do it the same for the new version of bios: 7XCN37WW (12 NOV 2019)?
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)