Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108070
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227685
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Good day everyone, I have a problem I need to remove white list, because I want to put an external graphics card instead of wifi port
Lenovo B590 20208
Bios H5ET85WW(1.23)
http://rgho.st/8CDRTvBQl backup with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
And of course i can pay for work
find
quote
Wink 
(07-19-2016, 02:28 PM)Lexanx Wrote: Good day everyone, I have a problem I need to remove white list, because I want to put an external graphics card instead of wifi port
Lenovo B590 20208
Bios H5ET85WW(1.23)
http://rgho.st/8CDRTvBQl backup with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
And of course i can pay for work

http://rgho.st/8jMzvnTRP
Read readme.txt
find
quote
(07-19-2016, 03:01 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 02:28 PM)Lexanx Wrote: Good day everyone, I have a problem I need to remove white list, because I want to put an external graphics card instead of wifi port
Lenovo B590 20208
Bios H5ET85WW(1.23)
http://rgho.st/8CDRTvBQl backup with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
And of course i can pay for work

http://rgho.st/8jMzvnTRP
Read readme.txt

hi,
the link is not working anymore.
Can someone please repost the file for B590 20208 H5ET85WW(1.23)?
and the gift is for sure.
Thank you
find
quote
(08-19-2016, 10:06 AM)nickpetros Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 03:01 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 02:28 PM)Lexanx Wrote: Good day everyone, I have a problem I need to remove white list, because I want to put an external graphics card instead of wifi port
Lenovo B590 20208
Bios H5ET85WW(1.23)
http://rgho.st/8CDRTvBQl backup with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
And of course i can pay for work

http://rgho.st/8jMzvnTRP
Read readme.txt

hi,
the link is not working anymore.
Can someone please repost the file for B590 20208 H5ET85WW(1.23)?
and the gift is for sure.
Thank you
http://rgho.st/6XTSvMgjR

run and report
find
quote
It is possible for my laptop remove the white list
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo B590
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-H5ET69WW(1.12)
-Bios Type : Phoenix EFI
-Bios backup : https://www.sendspace.com/file/mnzk1m

Thanks
find
quote
Hello everyone from Ukraine.
I have Lenovo B590 and i cant start my wifi module at Linux(
I have another wifi card from asus, but i cant use it(
Can you help me with white list?
i make backup my bios here it is

http://rgho.st/6KjLRgSv6
Thank you very much in advance
And sorry for my english language)
find
quote
hello
you can remove the white list for my B590?
Bios Version: H5ET73WW (1.16)
Type Bios: Phoenix
Bios backup: https://yadi.sk/d/WX0AvxoXwrbmS
Thanks in advance!
find
quote
So I'm confused an can no longer see the forest for the trees. So I'm here for help. Just like everyone else in the thread I'm in need for a bios with the wlan whitelist removed so I can use my custom wlan-card. Since everyone here seems to upload there BIOS I also did that.

It can be found here -->> click plz https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5kK_d2...sp=sharing

Any help, links tips or a kick to the right direction will be highly appreciated.

-Edit-
I did a quite a lot of reading, also I already found modded bioses for my bios. But all the links were already dead.

Bios version: H5ET69WW
Model: B590
find
quote
Hi!

Could you remove the white list for my B590 20208?

Bios Version: H5ET85WW(1.23) Controller version H5EC34WW(1.14)

Bios backup by Universal Backup Tool Kit 2.0: rom here https://yadi.sk/d/wLBzs5CG324swv

Thanks in advance
find
quote
hello!
Remove ma whitelist please


Attached Files
.bin   590.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)