Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108088
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14369
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425675
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 537
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227722
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310635
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62233

[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H9ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(01-17-2017, 02:26 AM)dvoretckiy Wrote: Hi! I need help with my Lenovo B590. I attached the bios backup made with universal bios backup toolkit 2.0
Thank you
Hi
http://rgho.st/6rqXld6JM
read README
find
quote
Hello, I changed the processor in a laptop lenovo b590 20206 with intel celeron 1005m on intel core i5 3230m. Please help to modify the BIOS.


Attached Files
.rar   LENOVO-H9ET92WW(1.29).rar (Size: 2.18 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
Привет! Не успел скачать файл!!! Сделайте пожалуйста еще раз. Мне нужна помощь с моего Lenovo B590. Я прикрепил BIOS с резервной копии, сделанной с Universal BIOS с резервной копии инструментарий 2.0
Спасибо


Attached Files
.rar   LENOVO-H9ET92WW(1.29).rar (Size: 2.19 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
I am wanting my whitelist removed from a Levono b590.  I have searched an not been able to find a generic one. Even the ones on here have been removed.  I tried attaching the file from Universal Bios Backup but it said the file was to large.  down below, it says 20 MB, but I get the error that it is larger than 2 MB.  I have attached the bios from Backup_Tool12 and the other file is in my dropbox. LENOVO-H9ET92WW(1.29).rom

https://db.tt/DRvKD1PYhh

I just updated it with the most recent update from Lenovo.

I would also be interested in learning how you do this.  I know there is software out there to edit bios' but would want to risk it on a running machine. 

Thank you very much,

Jason


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.33 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
(01-21-2017, 03:10 PM)jasonrmorris Wrote: I am wanting my whitelist removed from a Levono b590. 

Thank you very much,

Jason
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
Hello!
Then it is possible for my laptop remove the white list
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo B590 (20206)
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-H9ET77WW(1.14)
-Bios Type : Phoenix EFI
-Bios backup : http://rgho.st/7QQ2JVWfp
find
quote
(01-31-2017, 06:46 AM)alexey200999 Wrote: Hello!
Then it is possible for my laptop remove the white list
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo B590 (20206)
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-H9ET77WW(1.14)
-Bios Type : Phoenix EFI
-Bios backup : http://rgho.st/7QQ2JVWfp
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
Hi, I'm happy to know this site now.
so.. I have some problem to change my new wireless card, so post here for some help

-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo B590 (20206)
-System : Windows 10 (64bit)
-Wireless lan card before : BCM94313HMGB (broadcom)
-New wireless lan card to change : 2200BNHMW(intel) 

-Bios version : LENOVO-H9ET92WW(1.29)
-Bios backup utility :  Bios Backup ToolKit 2.0
-Bios backup link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3U8DQ...0hsUnBPUDA

thanks! Big Grin
find
quote
(02-07-2017, 07:36 AM)bbakyang87 Wrote: Hi, I'm happy to know this site now.
so.. I have some problem to change my new wireless card, so post here for some help

-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo B590 (20206)
-System : Windows 10 (64bit)
-Wireless lan card before : BCM94313HMGB (broadcom)
-New wireless lan card to change : 2200BNHMW(intel) 

-Bios version : LENOVO-H9ET92WW(1.29)

thanks! Big Grin
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
Hello!
Please, remove the white list for batteries and add SLIC 2.1
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo B590 (20206)
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-H9ET92WW(1.29)
-Bios Type : Phoenix EFI
-Bios backup : http://dropmefiles.com/UeiG6 ; https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2CVa4...3RfT0JIRVU
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)