Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REQUEST] Lenovo G40-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
Oh, and one more question.

Is it possible for doing the fptw64.exe stuff for unlocking this BIOS?
Because, I think the only method that work is only the sleep bug for the G40/50-70 for flashing the BIOS. I'm so curious about this. Can anybody guide or assist me to this?

Thanks a lot.
find
quote
#12
.sorry
find
quote
#13
Can you help me with unlock some tabs with my BIOS? I'm using Lenovo G40-70. I recently able to modify the BIOS in terms to remove the wifi whitelist. I'm following Daigo's thread to be able to modify my BIOS. And I'm curious, is there any way some quietly same as Daigo's method to unlock more tabs in my BIOS?

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#14
Afternoon all,

I was looking for a method to unlock my BIOS until I stumbled upon this website. Here is my specification:
- Lenovo G40-70 80~
- BIOS InsydeH20 rev.3.7
- 9ACN32WW.exe

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#15
Good evening guys, I'm new to the forum, and I wonder if you have how to unlock my BIOS 9ACN29WW (insyde) Lenovo G40-70 with i34005U. I want to release the advanced options, to allocate ram memory to the gpu.

thanks in advance
find
quote
#16
(01-28-2015, 08:11 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,

use this tool too and upload the bios Backup file :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

can you re-upload the file for me? I wanna put it on my lenovo
find
quote
#17
Hey Dudu, I need u help please.
I need unlock my BIOS
-Lenovo G40-70 - 80GA
-BIOS InsydeH20 rev.3.7
-9ACN32WW.exe

It's the same as the friend up there. Please!
find
quote
#18
Hello I would like request for a bios unlock as well as the whitelisting of wifi card
As I want to permanently disable the Integrated Video and to make my laptop a hackintosh
My laptop is Lenovo G40-70 with an Insyde H20 Bios inside it.

Here is the Bios Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jfk66o9471...cn32ww.exe

My BIOS backup File
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c7zpkgpgul...W.rom/file
find
quote
#19
Hi!!!

Could you unlock the Wi-Fi card white list and unlock advanced settings?

Thankssss!!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2qcw80
find
quote
#20
Hi Dudu , can you send the link for the file ? thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)