Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424350
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224312
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119157
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6775
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309661
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20265
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169242
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6322
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 812
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5782
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61178

[REQUEST] Lenovo G40-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#51
(12-27-2022, 04:27 PM)thalysonle Wrote: Hello Dudu, I also need to unlock the bios of my Lenovo G40-70 80GA.
Sorry to repeat the post, I'm still getting used here . lol
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#52
(12-27-2022, 04:45 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-27-2022, 04:27 PM)thalysonle Wrote: Hello Dudu, I also need to unlock the bios of my Lenovo G40-70 80GA.
Sorry to repeat the post, I'm still getting used here . lol
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!



IT WAS SUPER RIGHT!

Best gift of 2022

Thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!
find
quote
#53
Hello Dudu, I need to unlock the bios of my Lenovo G40-70 80DX

I have uploaded the necessary files

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/WPcK...GNTapR8zcg
find
quote
#54
unlock advanced menu please excuse the writing I'm Brazilian using translator
Sleepy
find
quote
#55
hello could you unlock advanced tab on my bios?
its a Lenovo G40-70
Mainboard: Lancer 4A2
Bios version 9ACN32WW

Bios Backup uploaded with universal backup tool 2.0

thx


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-9ACN32WW.zip (Size: 1.94 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
#56
Help to Unlock my bios please, i need hidden fiture to show .. thanks

Device : Lenovo G40-70
Mainboard: Lancer 4A2
Bios version 9ACN32WW
Intel Core i3 4030u
Intel HD 4400 Graphic
AMD Radeon R5 M230 / AMD Radeon HD 8500M
Windows 10 pro
Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-9ACN32WW.zip (Size: 1.96 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#57

.rar   results.rar (Size: 6.04 MB / Downloads: 3)
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/OFaW...cfe4naKznw
find
quote
#58
hello dudu, I need u help please.
I need unlock my BIOS
-Lenovo G40-70 - 80GA
-BIOS InsydeH20 rev.3.7
-9ACN32WW.exe

It's the same as the friend up there. Please!
find
quote
#59
(09-02-2023, 02:30 AM)JAYY Wrote: hello dudu, I need u help please.
I need unlock my BIOS
-Lenovo G40-70 - 80GA
-BIOS InsydeH20 rev.3.7
-9ACN32WW.exe

It's the same as the friend up there. Please!
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#60
Could someone help me, I need to unlock a bios. I backed it up using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 and compressed it. If anyone can do me a favor, I'd be grateful. Here is some information about my system.
Notebook: Lenovo G40-70 model 80GA
Processor: Intel i3-4005U
Motherboard: Lenovo Lancer 4A2
Bios: InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 3.7
Version: 9ACN32WW

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zm5iphwap...W.zip/file
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)