Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224239
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REQUEST] Lenovo G470 (40CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#21
(11-02-2018, 06:20 PM)resu1776 Wrote: Hi, need too mod for 40cn33ww G570
Hi
need your bios dump
find
quote
#22
Can you also please PM me the modded BIOS?
find
quote
#23
(09-09-2019, 10:44 AM)dyang94 Wrote: Can you also please PM me the modded BIOS?
Hi
need your bios dump
find
quote
#24
Hello, I have a Lenovo G470 20078 that I need a bios with unlocked menus for. The only bios I found on the stickied repository was for an entirely different version than I have, so I figured it'd brick my laptop and I'm asking here instead for a mod to this specific bios version.

Laptop model: Lenovo G470 20078

Current bios version: 40CN33WW (V2.19)

bios .rom dump with universal toolkit: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ndm3jvwuee...9.rom/file

current bios screen: https://imgur.com/a/hvEOzj0
( I have information, configuration, security, boot, exit tabs ).

I hope you can help me with this, thank you.
find
quote
#25
(POSTED AS NEW THREAD) Smile

Hi! I have a Lenovo G470 and want to install a new mPCI component, but it has whitelist on BIOS, could you help me please? Thanks a lot in adavance!!! I'm willing to donate if it works. My Results.rar and .rom files are here 
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/te%2...rfXT%2FDFQ


Thank you very much blessings and happy new year


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#26
(01-15-2021, 12:12 PM)DavidMX Wrote: (POSTED AS NEW THREAD) Smile

Hi! I have a Lenovo G470 and want to install a new mPCI component, but it has whitelist on BIOS, could you help me please? Thanks a lot in adavance!!! I'm willing to donate if it works. My Results.rar and .rom files are here 
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/te%2...rfXT%2FDFQ


Thank you very much blessings and happy new year
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#27
I need a moded bios version of lenovo g470 this is the manufacturers link" https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ph/en/produ...nent?name="BIOS%2FUEFI ill wait for your response
find
quote
#28
(03-17-2021, 10:24 AM)Yaphets21 Wrote: I need a moded bios version of lenovo g470 this is the manufacturers link" https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ph/en/produ...nent?name="BIOS%2FUEFI ill wait for your response

Here You go : 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ve978r

This Bios Mod is for all users with Version 40CN33WW_V2.19
Regards
find
quote
#29
I need to remove the whitelist and unlock advanced settings on bios.

Model: Lenovo G470
Bios version: 40CN33WW (V2.19)
Bios image
from my computer: https://www.sendspace.com/file/tsiu7a
from Lenovo: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...-g470-g570
find
quote
#30
(04-15-2022, 02:04 AM)showers Wrote: I need to remove the whitelist and unlock advanced settings on bios.

Model: Lenovo G470
Bios version: 40CN33WW (V2.19)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)