Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 69
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424322
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3595
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224202
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309637
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169215
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61165

[REQUEST] Lenovo G475 & G575 (41CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#91
(02-23-2018, 04:18 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 03:08 AM)aseus Wrote: Can you also pm me this mod? thanks!
Hi
All mods is personal
need your bios dump
Hi sir please I Need help with bios please how to backup to upload
find
quote
#92
Hi, I need someone who help me.

I need write the bios without the whitelist pci cards, because my original pci card is hurt, adjunct the link to download the original bios of my laptop: 


Thanks and Greetings.


Attached Files
.rar   Lenovo G475.rar (Size: 973.01 KB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#93
good night, I have Lenovo G575 BIOS LENOVO 41CN19WW(V1.05), Could you send or upload the modified bios to remove the white list? Thank you very much.
find
quote
#94
Please help me remove the white list for ten laptop lenovo G475 AMD (are from the school I manage) do I have to upload the binary of each team? From already thank you very much.-
Attachment bios dump lenovo G475 AMD: https://mega.nz/#!a5hVFKII to remove WLAN restriction.-
key: fCD3ccLcVAvawIYPHWF4oOZJIrfjPp_I4E6ybkBPAOM
find
quote
#95
(12-19-2018, 03:27 PM)markissmuzzo Wrote: Attachment bios dump lenovo G475 AMD: https://mega.nz/#!a5hVFKII to remove WLAN restriction.-
key: fCD3ccLcVAvawIYPHWF4oOZJIrfjPp_I4E6ybkBPAOM
Hi
Need original Lenovo bios
find
quote
#96
Hi, please help me i have lenovo g575 i would like remove whitelist.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vsqg8V...GBCCvFCHKn

Thanks.
find
quote
#97
(01-10-2019, 03:01 AM)cypel33 Wrote: Hi, please help me i have lenovo g575  i would like remove whitelist.

Thanks.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#98
Hello, I am from Argentina and I am needing to remove the WHITE LIST from my Wifi Card, because I suffer from disconnection problems from my network.
Here I leave the model data and BIOS version:
-Lenovo ThinkPad E430
-Bios Version 2.60
find
quote
#99
Can someone send me the Bios mod file for Lenovo G475 AMD whitelist removal?

I changed my wifi card and now is giving the error: "unauthorized wireless network card is plugged in. power off and remove it"

Please!

This is my original bios:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6u10gd
find
quote
I used the 41CN28WW (v2.04) no wl by zabses x64.

http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/15984-leno...whitelist/

It worked to perfection!

Is it possible to have my G575 4383 recognize more than 8GB of memory since it has an X64 CPU?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)