Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108068
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227675
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310617
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo G480 & G580 (62CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
I have the same problem as you(Jayantpradhan). My laptop and bios version are same as your's. Please can someone help us out.

Thanks in advance
find
quote
#12
go to last tab of your 62cn97ww_64 version bios you'll find a setting called (Optimize for-Win 8) change this to other OS and also change UEFI boot to legacy bios(Search for this setting in other tabs)
find
quote
#13
Dear Community,

Please help me unlock the BIOS for my Lenovo G580 (20157) laptop. I would greatly appreciate it.

Bios dump:
http://www.filedropper.com/lenovo-62cn97ww


Thank you!!
Anne
find
quote
#14
Hey, i would like to unlock my bios so i can allocate more RAM to the Intel HD 4000 graphics 
Here is my file https://www.mediafire.com/?yctt6d8z1ussu9a
find
quote
#15
Wink 
I would like to request if possible Big Grin a fully unlocked bios for my Lenovo g580 model 2689

Current Bios is: Lenovo 62CN97WW 07/12/2013

not sure what settings etc are available for this bios but I am interested in overclocking my new cpu....still waiting for delivery it will be a Intel Core I5-3210M also fitting new 2 x 8GB ram and a ssd to give this laptop a new lease of life any help or pointing in the right direction would be amazing as I haven't got a clue what I'm
talking about haha Huh Huh . 
I have also uploaded a current backup of my bios not sure if I done it correctly.
once again It would be very appreciated for any help.


Attached Files
.zip   Lenovo G580 Bios.zip (Size: 2.18 MB / Downloads: 34)
find
quote
#16
(09-26-2017, 03:43 AM)gavin_j Wrote: I would like to request if possible Big Grin a fully unlocked bios for my Lenovo g580 model 2689

Current Bios is: Lenovo 62CN97WW 07/12/2013

not sure what settings etc are available for this bios but I am interested in overclocking my new cpu....still waiting for delivery it will be a Intel Core I5-3210M also fitting new 2 x 8GB ram and a ssd to give this laptop a new lease of life any help or pointing in the right direction would be amazing as I haven't got a clue what I'm
talking about haha Huh Huh . 
I have also uploaded a current backup of my bios not sure if I done it correctly.
once again It would be very appreciated for any help.
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#17
Good day,

I'm requesting a BIOS unlock (Advanced tab).
I tried looking for existing bios mod for this laptop but all links for the modded bios are dead so I'm requesting a new one.

Laptop:
Lenovo G580 20157

Sorry, I can't create a BIOS dump (using the tools you provided) because I'm currently running Linux on the said laptop.

Bios update from Lenovo: 

x64 https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...4ww_64.exe
x86 https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...4ww_32.exe

Thank you.
find
quote
#18
Regards,

Could you provide (if it is not very difficult) BIOS 62cn97ww_64 unlocked (No password or menu locks) of the G480?

Thank you very much and sorry that only come to ask.

----------------- SPANISH --------------------
Saludos,

¿Podrian facilitarme (si no es muy dificil) la BIOS 62cn97ww_64 desbloqueada (Sin password ni bloqueos de menu) del G480?

Muchisimas gracias y disculpen que solo venga a pedir
find
quote
#19
Hello
I need whitelist removal
Lenovo
g480
20156
BIOS backup: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/AFI3...qZmi%2Fx5g

THANKS!!
find
quote
#20
(09-15-2019, 05:53 PM)wos Wrote: Hello
I need whitelist removal
Lenovo
g480
20156

THANKS!!
Hi
You have selected the wrong thread...your bios 62CN89WW
Your bios is rewrite protected...you need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)