Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6678
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6440
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14074
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424639
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3671
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 366
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225144
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6833
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309908
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62031
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 676
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169493
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6420

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(01-27-2017, 10:46 AM)r6gear Wrote: Hi guys, i have read some threads here on bios-mods, and i need some help, can anywane remove me whitelist from my bios, and advanced menu? thank you, here are my rezults with sleep bug, if helps... thank you guys for help, i apreciate any help, i hate this wifi card, have a nice and lovley day.
here are my rezults. 
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
Hello friends.
Here's my problem.
I got a new wifi card on my computer.(Broadcom BCM943225HM )
The problem is: unauthorized wireless network card is plugged in. Power off and remove it
Can you help me with this?

Computer information.
Lenovo G510
BIOS Version: 79CN50WW(V3.09)
EC VERSİON: 79EC50WW(V3.09)
LENOVO SN: CB30292406
BOARD NUMBER : 3383248500727
UUID NUMBER: B2F3F73B-A5D2-11E3-829D-201A06F63EA0

bios backup: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/YaZs...TCRqS8bkbw
find
quote
Hi everybody!
I have a big problem with my Lenovo G510 laptop:
(sorry my weak english)

The keyboard and touchpad is not working in Windows.
I tried to reinstall the system.The keyboard is working in BIOS setup.
But when I need to set the language in first Windows install scene ... no keyboard, and no touchpad.
I tried everything (maybe):
-boot from pendrive and DVD.
-boot install disk win7,8,10
-3 version of linux
Live linux is booted,useable with USB mouse, but keyboard and touchpad is not working too..

The laptop is useable with USB mouse and keyboard, but I no want use like "desktop machine" .

1. Somebody can say me what a problem? (Bad bios settings, or bad hardware, or some other?
2. I want download the older BIOS, but the links to 79CN36WW and 79CN38WW is no live.
I should get live link to old BIOS.
Thanks
find
quote
I could be great for others with the same trouble to know if it finally Works Wink
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002. I also have a Lenovo G510 (Bios 3.05 versión) and I've had many problems with this issue. Could you please send me the solution?

Thank you very much
find
quote
Hi, I'm getting message "Unauthorized Wireless card".
Please remove whitelist from my BIOS:

Laptop: Lenovo G510
BIOS version: 79CN50WW(V3.09)

Here is original bios: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe
Thank you!
find
quote
(04-26-2017, 03:28 PM)Pinio098 Wrote: Hi, I'm getting message "Unauthorized Wireless card".
Please remove whitelist from my BIOS:

Laptop: Lenovo G510
BIOS version: 79CN50WW(V3.09)

Here is original bios: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe
Thank you!
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
Dear Forum,

My brother has just been given a Lenovo G510 to use at school but the Broadcom Wi-Fi card is absolutely horrendous :Sad We've done a couple of upgrades (replaced optical drive with an HDD bay, moved HDD to that bay and installed an SSD) but my next target is the terrible WLAN!

I assume the whitelist will affect us, and I'm thinking to order an Intel 3160 HMW (seems to be the best 1x1 replacement card available).

I've uploaded the dump files from various tools I've found online to Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing
I also put the original Lenovo BIOSes here too.

I installed v3.09 a couple of weeks ago during routine upgrades, not expecting the Wi-Fi to be this awful. Even though it is write-protected, the sleep bug trick seemed to work. I can also enable Flashback if it's easier to go back to 3.07 that I found a downgrade to.

Info
Current version: 3.09
Current card: VEN 14E4 DEV 4365 REV 01
BIOS ID: VIWGQ
Machine Type: 20238

Do let me know if you need any further information, and thank you for any assistance! I would mod the BIOS myself but I've never done it before and don't want to take the risk on a machine that isn't mine :')

PS: I'm interested in enabling the hidden menus in the BIOS/EFI too so that maybe we can underclock a bit (he needs it mainly for word processing and we got a 6600mAh battery for it), but I assume I should get/test the whitelist first before requesting this?
find
quote
(04-30-2017, 11:46 AM)chammond Wrote: Dear Forum,

My brother has just been given a Lenovo G510 to use at school but the Broadcom Wi-Fi card is absolutely horrendous :Sad We've done a couple of upgrades (replaced optical drive with an HDD bay, moved HDD to that bay and installed an SSD) but my next target is the terrible WLAN!

I assume the whitelist will affect us, and I'm thinking to order an Intel 3160 HMW (seems to be the best 1x1 replacement card available).

I've uploaded the dump files from various tools I've found online to Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing
I also put the original Lenovo BIOSes here too.

I installed v3.09 a couple of weeks ago during routine upgrades, not expecting the Wi-Fi to be this awful. Even though it is write-protected, the sleep bug trick seemed to work. I can also enable Flashback if it's easier to go back to 3.07 that I found a downgrade to.

Info
Current version: 3.09
Current card: VEN 14E4 DEV 4365 REV 01
BIOS ID: VIWGQ
Machine Type: 20238

Do let me know if you need any further information, and thank you for any assistance! I would mod the BIOS myself but I've never done it before and don't want to take the risk on a machine that isn't mine :')

PS: I'm interested in enabling the hidden menus in the BIOS/EFI too so that maybe we can underclock a bit (he needs it mainly for word processing and we got a 6600mAh battery for it), but I assume I should get/test the whitelist first before requesting this?
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
Hi,

I would like to have my whitelist removed. (Lenovo G510 - 20238, 79CN50WW(V3.09))
Backup file: 
.rar   results.rar (Size: 8.71 MB / Downloads: 7)
And from backup tool: 
.rar   LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09).rar (Size: 2.13 MB / Downloads: 2)

Im interested in how the bios gets patched, is there a guide somewhere?
Thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)