Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6375
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14014
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224714
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119180
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6796
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309773
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20290
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169395
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6362
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837

[REQUEST] Lenovo G550 (18CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Question 
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie so please be nice Rolleyes
does anyone had successfully flashed a MODDED BIOS on lenovo g550?
Please post some information, thank you in advance Big Grin
find
quote
#2
you can search for it in the unlocked section .
if you didn`t find it there , just provide alink to the bios file and i will modify it for you .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
Hi,

for my Notebook it´s possible to receive additional settings in the bios. This is possible by entering a special key combination.

I did that months before, and it worked well. After entering the Bios I had to type 3 or 4 Keys together. After that, a additional menu appears and I could change the CPU settings and more.

Sadly I´ve forgotten that combination, and I didn´t find it on the internet again.

So I hope for your expertise.

Many greetings from Europe

Hans

Bios: Phoenix V2.51 (18CN42WW)
find
quote
#4
Dear all, thank you in advance for accepting me on this wonderful forum.
I have a Lenovo G550 2958 with GL40 chipset and I just update it to T9500 CPU from T4200 (all Penryn 800Mhz Fsb works for sure).
Now it would be great to know if from BIOS I can be able to chose CPU Ratio, CPU Fsb, CPU Vcc, DDR2 Freq. or enable/disable other Core 2 Duo CPU specs as EIST, IDA, TM2 (now I have only VTx enable/disable) and so on as I do with my ASUS P5Q3 m/b for Desktop with Award Bios.
The better would be use the T9500 @ 11x266 Mhz and not as now at stock freq. of 13x200 Mhz (2600 Mhz) using lower Vcc as 1.05 and not 1.21 volt!
My 2 x 2GB dual channel Hynix DDR3 are PC3-8500F and I think they should work at 533 Mhz and maybe higher freq.
My video card is chipset-integrated Intel GMA 4500MHD running at 88 Mhz ?!?

I attach here some screen-shots to better understand data.
Thank you in advance to everybody who will try to help me, best regards, Stefano.
Bios: Phoenix V2.53 (18CN44WW)

[Image: Lenovo_G550.jpg]
[Image: Nitu1MainBoard.jpg]
[Image: Nitu1MemorySpd.jpg]
.
find
quote
#5
Sad 
Lenovo G550 BIOS advance settings unlock / i need phoenix bios unlocked.
find
quote
#6
Hello karlo1995,

I will take a look at your BIOS image for what can be unlocked. I currently have a few other BIOS mods to perform, so this may take a few days.

In the meantime, I am going to move this thread to the Phoenix Unlocking Requests forum.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#7
thank you and
it's a lenovo with intel GMA 40 (G550) series
find
quote
#8
Hello karlo1995,

I have resumed working on your BIOS. I had a few other requests to take care of.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#9
Hello,
After I successfully upgraded my CPU from T6600 to T9600, I'd like to see what I can do from BIOS, but unfortunately it is locked. I'm attaching screenshot of what I currently have on my laptop and link to BIOS which I recently used for BIOS upgrading.

https://download.lenovo.com/UserFiles/Dr...V2.53).exe


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)