Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 96
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424412
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3613
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 276
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 203
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224441
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6782
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 401
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309700
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20272
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169266
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 821
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61195

[REQUEST] Lenovo G560 (29CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Star 
Hello,
I do not have any experience with modding the bios but I really want to boot from the sd card slot on my lenovo g560 with an i5-450m, 4 gb ddr3, and windows 7. Could someone please help me with this?
Sincerely,
Jeffrey

bios can be found here -> http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/ot/en/..._3840.html
find
quote
#2
Can You unlock all hidden menu. I need FAN, TEMPERATURE, but other options are welcome (more better).
BIOS link:
http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/xe/en/...ryID=67873

Screenshots of the original bios setup menus:

   
   
find
quote
#3
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Try this and post screenshots please Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#4
(11-16-2011, 01:20 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Try this and post screenshots please Smile

Ok, I test it when I backup the current BIOS and EC, in a few days, when I receive the programmer.

Thank you very much.

If it works I'll make a little donation.
find
quote
#5
I've tried and not working properly. To make it work, but with some bugs I had to copy it directly to the flash memory using a SPI programmer. So I do not recommend its use.
Example:
       
find
quote
#6
Hi everyone!

I have a Lenovo G560.
The current version of the BIOS is 29CN38WW (v2.15)
Description_Version
File_BIOS

I really want to unlock my BIOS to modify some options, as the video dedicated memory. I've searched a lot, but the only two options that I find are not enable to download anymore...

Thanks for your help!
find
quote
#7
Try this:

https://hostr.co/X2UhQvXX99mc

Maybe you`ll get secure flash error so we`ll need to try another approach, report.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#8
(03-03-2014, 04:43 PM)fjfc Wrote: Try this:

https://hostr.co/X2UhQvXX99mc

Maybe you`ll get secure flash error so we`ll need to try another approach, report.

Hi fjfc!

I just tried the "InsydeFlash", and it looks that works perfect! I will start to use it to see if it is any problem...

Tanks you very much! Big Grin
find
quote
#9
(03-03-2014, 04:58 PM)Devosv Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 04:43 PM)fjfc Wrote: Try this:

https://hostr.co/X2UhQvXX99mc

Maybe you`ll get secure flash error so we`ll need to try another approach, report.

Hi fjfc!

I just tried the "InsydeFlash", and it looks that works perfect! I will start to use it to see if it is any problem...

Tanks you very much! Big Grin

Be careful with Video Settings, you can brick your notebook, but know that any brick made by BAD BIOS settings can be reverted by resetting CMOS memory, removing battery and CMOS battery, and them putting it back, search for your model specific settings in case you need it. regards

May you upload a photo of the unlocked menus?

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#10
Hello! I need to unlock the bios to change cpu settings
This is the bios: http://support.lenovo.com/ro/ro/products...s/DS009175
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)