Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169311
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[REQUEST] Lenovo G560 (29CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#21
Hi, did you have any sucess? I have the same g560 laptop and need to swap the CPU. My Pentium CPU burned due to the fan that stopped working. I have a new fan and can have a contact who can get me the i5 or i7 like the one you mentioned... Pls let me know. I also want to see if I can hook up a external GPU to my laptop.
find
quote
#22
Hi Guys n Gals. 

Can you help in unlocking the advanced menus?

Lenovo G560: 0679
Insyde H20 Rev 3.5
BIOS Version: 29CN38WW(V2.15) Release Date: 01/28/2011
EC Version: 29EN38WW(V2.15) Release Date: 01/28/2011
Win7 64bit
source of Bios: https://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/downloads/ds010692 

Thanks,

Confused
find
quote
#23
(01-08-2019, 03:32 PM)NevsMate Wrote: Hi Guys n Gals. 

It appears that I was directed to older posts that are related to my Laptop/BIOS.

I downloaded file from the link:

https://hostr.co/X2UhQvXX99mc

Flash my BIOS but, as I was sort of expecting the version/dates to change, thought it hadn't worked, so flashed it again.

This time I studied the BIOS and realised that there were extra menus (should've taken before/after screen shots)!! Angel

I far as I can see all looks good, be able to tell better when my 'new' add-on's are delivered.... Big Grin

Thanks for assistance (where do I donate)

Cool
find
quote
#24
(01-08-2019, 06:14 PM)NevsMate Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 03:32 PM)NevsMate Wrote: Hi again,

looking thru' the new BIOS, I couldn't see anything in the menu where I could alter/switch on/off the on board graphics chip?

I have an 'EXP GDC' + TV + PSU + GTX960 all set up externally but, can't get laptop to see it in HDMI, but in VGA it initially sees it with this on TV screen "NVIDIA GeForce GTX960 VGA BIOS  VERSION 70.26.37.00.01  Copyright © 1996-2016  4096 ram" before it restarts again into the loop!

Any Ideas??

Confused


Hi Guys n Gals. 

It appears that I was directed to older posts that are related to my Laptop/BIOS.

I downloaded file from the link:

https://hostr.co/X2UhQvXX99mc

Flash my BIOS but, as I was sort of expecting the version/dates to change, thought it hadn't worked, so flashed it again.

This time I studied the BIOS and realised that there were extra menus (should've taken before/after screen shots)!! Angel

I far as I can see all looks good, be able to tell better when my 'new' add-on's are delivered.... Big Grin

Thanks for assistance (where do I donate)

Cool
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)