Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14006
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3623
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 309
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224570
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 411
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309737
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61967
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169342
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

[REQUEST] Lenovo G570 (40CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
I have a Lenovo G570 and want to install an Intel Advanced-N 6200 WiFi card.

Bios Download Link: http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/ot/en/...yID=130485
card that originally came with the laptop.: PCI ID: 14E4:4727

Is it possible to remove the WiFi whitelist from this BIOS?
find
quote
#2
Uploaded whitelist removed bios to my second folder, read my signature to find it. Test and tell me. I wait your news.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
Tested and working 100% Thank you! Donation coming.
find
quote
#4
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
I am curious to discover the FAN/Thermal option and if you able to make the fan stopping on idle ?

I hope I'll find a official way to get that on lenovo G470 but I fear this is going to be long ...

Thanks again for this mod do you accept bitcoin ?

find
quote
#6
(10-24-2011, 01:27 PM)rzr Wrote: I am curious to discover the FAN/Thermal option and if you able to make the fan stopping on idle ?

I hope I'll find a official way to get that on lenovo G470 but I fear this is going to be long ...

Thanks again for this mod do you accept bitcoin ?

I have option to modify when fan must start/stop. (G570)

find
quote
#7
(10-24-2011, 01:27 PM)rzr Wrote: I am curious to discover the FAN/Thermal option and if you able to make the fan stopping on idle ?

I hope I'll find a official way to get that on lenovo G470 but I fear this is going to be long ...

Thanks again for this mod do you accept bitcoin ?

Don't know what bicoin is. Smile

I hope you can find that option in your bios Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#8
Do you use that bios along linux ?

if yes how are the fans ? and are there DSDT errors ?

for now i am investigating how to fix that 40CN23WW DSDT ...

find
quote
#9
(10-02-2011, 05:32 AM)camiloml Wrote: Uploaded whitelist removed bios to my second folder, read my signature to find it. Test and tell me. I wait your news.

hello my name is Jairtzinio
i too have a lenovo g570 4334
could you help me as well, id be more than happy to donate

i bought an intel 6230 wireless card but unfortunately it wont let me use it
find
quote
#10
Sad 
i managed to get the app open after installing the 32bit edition of windows 7, but i have run into another problem and im not sure to go from here.

i really need some help, it wont let me flash because it say it already has the same version and its up to date.

is there anyway i can bypass this and force it to flash regardless, i've used the command prompt as well but it wont let me either

im desperate...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)