Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6375
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14014
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224709
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119180
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6796
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309773
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20290
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169395
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6362
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837

[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist removal
#41
(09-16-2013, 11:20 AM)data14 Wrote:
(09-13-2013, 11:42 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-13-2013, 09:08 AM)data14 Wrote: I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo G580
Bios 5ECN96WW (V9.01)
Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpc0oqkxmn7q9s...AKK_64.ROM

Thanks in advance.

WL removed: Lenovo_Ideapad_G580_5ECN96WW_backup_NWL_data14
http://rghost.net/48736676
Look README to update. Please post results.

Have been away for a couple days. I would try tonight and report back.

I used flash2.bat and worked perfectly. Thanks for the quick response.
find
quote
#42
(09-17-2013, 07:50 AM)data14 Wrote: I used flash2.bat and worked perfectly. Thanks for the quick response.

Thanks for feedback. Smile

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#43
Can you please do your magic and remove the WIFI whitelist checkup for my Lenovo G580

- Model: 20150
- BIOS: 5ecn96ww (v.9.01) http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn96ww.exe
- BIOS BACKUP: http://rghost.net/download/private/48812...AKK_64.ROM

Current Wlan BCM43XX (4313)
Thank you very much!

and can you explain a bit more? i'm wondering if the guys from warranty will notice (IF will be necessary...)
Thank you again! Big Grin
find
quote
#44
(09-17-2013, 07:44 PM)Shell Wrote: Can you please do your magic and remove the WIFI whitelist checkup for my Lenovo G580

- Model: 20150
- BIOS: 5ecn96ww (v.9.01) http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn96ww.exe
- BIOS BACKUP: http://rghost.net/download/private/48812...AKK_64.ROM

Current Wlan BCM43XX (4313)
Thank you very much!

and can you explain a bit more? i'm wondering if the guys from warranty will notice (IF will be necessary...)
Thank you again! Big Grin

WL removed: Ideapad_G580_5ECN96ww_backup_NWL_Shell
http://rghost.net/48814893
Look README to update. Please post results.

Add: Warranty does not know about it. Big Grin

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#45
Ok Thanks for clarification.
So can somebody please tell me what to do to get this mod working with my bios? How do I make this BIOS FPT BACKUP so one can edit my BIOS and I can benefit from it?
This mod you posted @Dimon4ik also does only work for you or is it universal?
Please someone explain. I am sick of the Broadcom adapter, slow as ***
find
quote
#46
flash2 bat worked like a charm Big Grin
Thanky VERY, VERY much Big Grin

after, for no reason i checked again to see if flash.bat works, it said "the data is identical" (daa flashed with flash2)
find
quote
#47
(09-18-2013, 06:35 AM)StylezRay Wrote: Ok Thanks for clarification.
So can somebody please tell me what to do to get this mod working with my bios? How do I make this BIOS FPT BACKUP so one can edit my BIOS and I can benefit from it?
This mod you posted @Dimon4ik also does only work for you or is it universal?
Please someone explain. I am sick of the Broadcom adapter, slow as ***

Use fpt, backup bios for mod.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#48
(09-18-2013, 06:37 AM)Shell Wrote: flash2 bat worked like a charm Big Grin
Thanky VERY, VERY much Big Grin

after, for no reason i checked again to see if flash.bat works, it said "the data is identical" (daa flashed with flash2)

Thanks for feedback. Smile

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#49
I tried to backup my BIOS with fpt in pure Dos mode.
I created a bootable usb drive and ran the command but I get

Error 104: The 2 SPI flash devices do not have compatible command sets.

Tried a script from windows 7 and getting same message.
find
quote
#50
(09-18-2013, 12:10 PM)StylezRay Wrote: I tried to backup my BIOS with fpt in pure Dos mode.
I created a bootable usb drive and ran the command but I get

Error 104: The 2 SPI flash devices do not have compatible command sets.

Tried a script from windows 7 and getting same message.

Try this tool: https://app.box.com/s/4fepki061ry1s1teavw0
Backup from windows.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 52 Guest(s)