Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6375
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14014
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224706
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119180
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6796
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309773
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20290
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169395
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6362
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837

[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist removal
#31
(09-04-2013, 01:56 PM)nemesys Wrote: flash.bat
[Image: IMG_20130904_194646.jpg]

flash2.bat
[Image: IMG_20130904_194830.jpg]

Is it okay? Bluetooth does not work. Sad

Now I can install any wireless card? Intel 7260, Intel 6300?
Thaanks!!

flash2 is OK.
This mod removed WL only, not bluetoth.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#32
(07-29-2013, 03:10 PM)DANCRYST Wrote: Can you please remove whitelist from my bios. The backup is attached. I want to be able to use the 7260 wireless ac card.

Thank you for your time.

Bios Backup file -

http://www.filehostfree.com/?d=51F6CC8E1

Hello!
Tell me..
Now running Intel 7260 on G580?
find
quote
#33
Intel 6235 6235ANHMW WIFI WLAN BT Bluetooth 4.0 now FULL WORKING! THANKS!!!
find
quote
#34
I appreciate the work you have done here.
The Broadcom Wifi Lenovo used sucks [censored] so this will make the Notebook perfect.

But I have a question: could you please upload the BIOS somehwere else as I can't download from your link in my country. Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#35
I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo G580
Bios 5ECN96WW (V9.01)
Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpc0oqkxmn7q9s...AKK_64.ROM

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#36
(09-13-2013, 09:08 AM)data14 Wrote: I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo G580
Bios 5ECN96WW (V9.01)
Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpc0oqkxmn7q9s...AKK_64.ROM

Thanks in advance.

WL removed: Lenovo_Ideapad_G580_5ECN96WW_backup_NWL_data14
http://rghost.net/48736676
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#37
(09-11-2013, 09:54 AM)StylezRay Wrote: I appreciate the work you have done here.
The Broadcom Wifi Lenovo used sucks [censored] so this will make the Notebook perfect.

But I have a question: could you please upload the BIOS somehwere else as I can't download from your link in my country. Thanks in advance!

Someone please?
The file dosn't exist anymore and furthermore I wanted to ask if this whitelist removal needs to be done for every single device or could I just use this one here if someone uploads it again? (I have the same 20150 model)
find
quote
#38
WL removed BIOS Download BIOS

Intel 6235 wireless card download speed up to 7.9 mbytes pes sec with tplink 841n router
find
quote
#39
(09-13-2013, 11:42 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-13-2013, 09:08 AM)data14 Wrote: I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo G580
Bios 5ECN96WW (V9.01)
Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpc0oqkxmn7q9s...AKK_64.ROM

Thanks in advance.

WL removed: Lenovo_Ideapad_G580_5ECN96WW_backup_NWL_data14
http://rghost.net/48736676
Look README to update. Please post results.

Have been away for a couple days. I would try tonight and report back.
find
quote
#40
Warning! This mod from Backup rom, working for Dimon4ik only.
Other will brick!!!!

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 52 Guest(s)