Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227726
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310640
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (62CNxxWW) Whitelist removal
#91
Strange... maybe it's not right file for your notebook?

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#92
it is the right, have download from lenovo website.
now i have found 62CN40WW.WPH, can i flash this also
or only rom files?
find
quote
#93
yes u can flash wph

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#94
but also from dos, right? or can i use win flash?
find
quote
#95
no dos, win flash

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#96
same error with wph file and win flash
(ERROR 233 - Only secured capsule is allowed on a SecureFlash)
what other things can i do to downgrade? Phoenix.Crysis.Tool?
find
quote
#97
(03-19-2014, 11:01 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Nice! I'll be waiting for it Smile
Also, thanks for reporting!

Regards
Greetings My Friend
I bought another lenovo. I need your help again please.

Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo G580 (20157)
BIOS 62CN97WW
Bios Type : Insyde Software

Back-Up http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwu0gf
find
quote
#98
(04-05-2014, 04:03 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 11:01 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Nice! I'll be waiting for it Smile
Also, thanks for reporting!

Regards
Greetings My Friend
I bought another lenovo. I need your help again please.

Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo G580 (20157)
BIOS 62CN97WW
Bios Type : Insyde Software

Back-Up http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwu0gf
I need the help please
find
quote
#99
(04-05-2014, 05:34 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 04:03 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 11:01 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Nice! I'll be waiting for it Smile
Also, thanks for reporting!

Regards
Greetings My Friend
I bought another lenovo. I need your help again please.

Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo G580 (20157)
BIOS 62CN97WW
Bios Type : Insyde Software

Back-Up http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwu0gf
I need the help please
Can someone help me please?

(04-05-2014, 06:49 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 05:34 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 04:03 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 11:01 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Nice! I'll be waiting for it Smile
Also, thanks for reporting!

Regards
Greetings My Friend
I bought another lenovo. I need your help again please.

Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo G580 (20157)
BIOS 62CN97WW
Bios Type : Insyde Software

Back-Up http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwu0gf
I need the help please
Can someone help me please?
Reupload of backUp and result file from first backUp:http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/%2F2o1GHTRPtGOonI%2FFbcqkQ
Back up http://www.sendspace.com/file/xo0qn6
Zip Result http://www.sendspace.com/file/r1l35f
I think the first back up was corrupted because of this zip file i saw on my desk top.
find
quote
(04-05-2014, 06:49 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 05:34 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 04:03 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 11:01 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Nice! I'll be waiting for it Smile
Also, thanks for reporting!

Regards
Greetings My Friend
I bought another lenovo. I need your help again please.

Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo G580 (20157)
BIOS 62CN97WW
Bios Type : Insyde Software

Back-Up http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwu0gf
I need the help please
Can someone help me please?

(04-05-2014, 06:49 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 05:34 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 04:03 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 11:01 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Nice! I'll be waiting for it Smile
Also, thanks for reporting!

Regards
Greetings My Friend
I bought another lenovo. I need your help again please.

Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo G580 (20157)
BIOS 62CN97WW
Bios Type : Insyde Software

Back-Up http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwu0gf
I need the help please
Can someone help me please?
Reupload of backUp and result file from first backUp:http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/%2F2o1GHTRPtGOonI%2FFbcqkQ
Back up http://www.sendspace.com/file/xo0qn6
Zip Result http://www.sendspace.com/file/r1l35f
I think the first back up was corrupted because of this zip file i saw on my desk top.
Some help anyone please?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)