Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 90
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3607
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224355
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6777
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 394
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309672
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 612
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20267
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169247
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6332
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 816
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5784
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61185

[REQUEST] Lenovo G700 (7ACNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(02-11-2024, 08:20 AM)Tempelton Wrote: Hi everyone, 

I"m having problems trying to read my bios chip with the CH341A black edition. When I connect everything i get a bright red led power light, the other led 'run' is lit up dimmed. I set the chip model in any of the programs I've got (Neoprogrammer, Asprogrammer or CH341A programmer) but nothing happens. The USB is detected, the drivers are installed but it won't detect or read the chip. The laptop is still working so nothing wrong there. 

Is it the problem with the CH341a voltage issue? Can't the bios chip handle 5V? Do I need to modify it to 3.3V?

I tried last night almost everything with te help of Dudu2002, but no result yet. 

Does someone have any other ideas?

thanks
your bios chip 3.3V
find
quote
figured it out myself
find
quote
Is there any change if i do wrong using this tool to completely destroy my lenovo g700 laptop?

And the auto patch tools does anyone with lenovo g700 try it to remove the wifi card blocklist?

If i don't want to risk my laptop is there any new wifi card with wifi 7 or newest wifi to install it and see it normaly?
find
quote
Hi everyone!

Can you please remove whitelist and enable advanced menu on my Lenovo G700?

Version 7ACN89WW
Size 4096
Date 11/19/2013

Here are my results: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ypc3ha
find
quote
(01-19-2026, 09:42 AM)dukeeee Wrote: Hi everyone!

Can you please remove whitelist and enable advanced menu on my Lenovo G700?

Version 7ACN89WW
Size 4096
Date 11/19/2013
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected, you need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
Greetings!

Can anyone remove whitelist and unlock advanced menu (or other tweaks if possible), please?
I've tried a lot and have everything needed except the patched dump.

The motherboard has 2 SPI flash.
If possible, please send the patched dumps in two files or only patched one (which is supposed to be W25Q32FV I guess).
I know how to merge two dumps into one, but how to unmerge - no idea.

Motherboard: BAMBI MAIN BOARD REV:2.1
Version: 7ACN89WW
Dumps: https://www.sendspace.com/file/1uxsvv

Please ask if you need any further information.
And if it's not too much trouble, could you explain how you patched it?

Thanks!
find
quote
Hi everyone!

Can you please - Remove Wi-Fi whitelist - Enable advanced menu - Remove WWAN whitelist - Remove battery whitelist on my Lenovo G700?
Version 7ACN89WW
Motherboard: BAMBI MAIN BOARD REV:2.1
https://www.sendspace.com/file/p22x8s
find
quote
(04-03-2026, 12:53 PM)JumPed Wrote: Hi everyone!

Can you please - Remove Wi-Fi whitelist - Enable advanced menu - Remove WWAN whitelist on my Lenovo G700?
Version 7ACN89WW
Motherboard: BAMBI MAIN BOARD REV:2.1
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello, please help!
I extracted the BIOS from the laptop using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0. Here is a link to it on Google Drive:
bios LENOVO-7ACN89WW
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NbuKwSc...sp=sharing

I opened the archive using PhoenixTool.
Using Total Commander, I found 11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6, which was responsible for the whitelist.
Using ezH2O, I deleted this 11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6.
The result is: the WinG700X64_6M.fd file on Google Drive is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EELbwD7...sp=sharing

I can't figure out how to make a bootable USB drive using Rufus. Please help:
1) How do I do this?
2) Please check if I did everything correctly.

I don't know if bios0.bios and bios14.bios will be needed, but I'm attaching them just in case. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)