Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104589
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 978
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 247
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425523
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 665
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227441
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310556
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
(09-16-2013, 08:40 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 07:29 AM)rambass Wrote: Hello,
I also need a whitelist removal of my Lenovo G780
My BIOS-backup
http://rghost.net/48781480

Thank you very much
rambass

Bios mod: Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_backup_NWL_rambass
http://rghost.net/48794238
Look README to update. Please post results.
Thank you very much indeed, it works fine
Greetings from Germany
find
quote
#12
(09-18-2013, 02:02 PM)rambass Wrote: Thank you very much indeed, it works fine
Greetings from Germany

Thanks for feedback. Smile

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#13
Hi could anyone mod my BIOS, too please?

BIOS Backup using "Universal BIOS Backup Tool":

https://app.box.com/s/di4bm878lcjmc3v62fqu


BIOS directly from the Lenovo Website:

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn96ww.exe

Thanks in advance Smile
find
quote
#14
(09-23-2013, 09:25 AM)black_assassin Wrote: Hi could anyone mod my BIOS, too please?

BIOS Backup using "Universal BIOS Backup Tool":

https://app.box.com/s/di4bm878lcjmc3v62fqu


BIOS directly from the Lenovo Website:

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn96ww.exe

Thanks in advance Smile

Bios mod: 5ECN96ww_backup_NWL_ Black_Assassin
http://rghost.net/48938087
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#15
Flashing with "Flash2.bat" worked, but I wasn't able to test if the Whitelist is removed because I ordered a Full-size WLAN Adapter instead of a half-size one. I will post my results.
find
quote
#16
Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qqzznkoej05wh....01%29.rom


Thanks! Smile
find
quote
#17
(09-24-2013, 10:59 PM)atinajero Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qqzznkoej05wh....01%29.rom


Thanks! Smile

WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_backup_NWL_atinajero
http://rghost.net/48957331
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#18
(09-24-2013, 11:13 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 10:59 PM)atinajero Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qqzznkoej05wh....01%29.rom


Thanks! Smile

WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_backup_NWL_atinajero
http://rghost.net/48957331
Look README to update. Please post results.

Thanks for the quick reply and for modding my BIOS! I have a quick question:

I made my bootable USB drive, now the instructions tell me the following:

Rename your BIOS file to 8 characters or less (ABCDEFGH.ROM or whatever) and copy to the Newly Bootable USB Drive.
Copy your BIOS Flash Utility to this USB drive.


Is this referring to the original bios file I attached? Also, what is meant by my BIOS Flash Utility? Thanks!
find
quote
#19
(09-25-2013, 12:01 AM)atinajero Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply and for modding my BIOS! I have a quick question:

I made my bootable USB drive, now the instructions tell me the following:

Rename your BIOS file to 8 characters or less (ABCDEFGH.ROM or whatever) and copy to the Newly Bootable USB Drive.
Copy your BIOS Flash Utility to this USB drive.


Is this referring to the original bios file I attached? Also, what is meant by my BIOS Flash Utility? Thanks!

- Create USB-bootable
- Copy 8 files to USB, Not rename anywhere.
- Boot to DOS with USB
- In DOS type flash.bat
- If error, type flash2.bat

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#20
(09-25-2013, 01:36 AM)sovem Wrote:
(09-25-2013, 12:01 AM)atinajero Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply and for modding my BIOS! I have a quick question:

I made my bootable USB drive, now the instructions tell me the following:

Rename your BIOS file to 8 characters or less (ABCDEFGH.ROM or whatever) and copy to the Newly Bootable USB Drive.
Copy your BIOS Flash Utility to this USB drive.


Is this referring to the original bios file I attached? Also, what is meant by my BIOS Flash Utility? Thanks!

- Create USB-bootable
- Copy 8 files to USB, Not rename anywhere.
- Boot to DOS with USB
- In DOS type flash.bat
- If error, type flash2.bat

Thanks it worked! I replaced my old network card with an Atheros AR5B195 and it accepted it!

Thanks so much!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)