Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108072
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425672
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227704
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62230

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Wait a moment I will check all !
I reply here quickly
Ok open your Bios result file and You'll find the same :

PDR Region does not exist
GBE Region does not exist

Error 28 can be bypassed using prr.exe

do the flash manualy so execute this comand one for time :

1. prr.exe (hit enter then look what It wrote on screen)
2. fpt -f bios.bin -bios (hit enter then look what It wrote on screen)

report to me all


regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Just flashed this BIOS on my G780 without any problems.
AIDA64 says that it is 2.03 version. Is it fine?
Because i used 8.04 and then 9.01
find
quote
(06-20-2014, 01:20 PM)SpeedBoy Wrote: Just flashed this BIOS on my G780 without any problems.
AIDA64 says that it is 2.03 version. Is it fine?
Because i used 8.04 and then 9.01

Which Bios friend ?
2.03 is the version I posted for Bartgrefte :

5ECN33WW(2.03) NWL ADV Bartgrefte Mod !!!
You have cloned his laptop data on Your ! It will work anyway, only You have lost your personal data !
Let me know if all is ok, if Menu Tabs are Unlocked amd No Whitelist is working !
I you have a Bios Backup i can recover your data reflashing back your bios modded !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Then BIOS you just sent: http://rghost.net/56489263
I had a bug with 9.01 with wireless connection after restart and decided to flash this one.
Thats why i'm here Smile

ps: just went to BIOS and bios version is 2.03 but EC version is 9.01
I dunno what is EC version, but maybe everything is okey Smile
find
quote
(06-20-2014, 01:26 PM)SpeedBoy Wrote: Then BIOS you just sent: http://rghost.net/56489263
I had a bug with 9.01 with wireless connection after restart and decided to flash this one.
Thats why i'm here Smile

ps: just went to BIOS and bios version is 2.03 but EC version is 9.01
I dunno what is EC version, but maybe everything is okey Smile

EC = Embedded Controller is a controller using own Code to check Bios integrity, Bios Regions etc.
We can try to align both, but I need an your Bios Backup of 9.01 (the last one)
anyway there is no problem, I hope Bios is Unlocked now !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
I have original BIOS 9.01 and modified one based on original from this topic.
I don't have backup from 9.01 version.
Which one do you need?
find
quote
(06-20-2014, 01:10 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Wait a moment I will check all !
I reply here quickly
Ok open your Bios result file and You'll find the same :

PDR Region does not exist
GBE Region does not exist

Error 28 can be bypassed using prr.exe

do the flash manualy so execute this comand one for time :

1. prr.exe (hit enter then look what It wrote on screen)
2. fpt -f bios.bin -bios (hit enter then look what It wrote on screen)

report to me all


regards
Well, before I read your edit, I unintentionally started the update, I entered "exit ENTER" (since it's DOS...) to exit the BIOS-flasher batch but that started the update......which finished without errors during the actual flashing Huh

At first glance, it does seem to have workedSmile During startup, I still see the "Unauthorized Wireless network card is plugged in. Power off and remove it."-error, but only for a fraction of a second, then it continues starting the OS. Tried both Mint and W7 (dual boot setup) and they both now seem to be able to detect (and hopefully connect) to 5GHz networks Big Grin

[Image: LenovoG780-5ghz-wifi.jpg]

That's the only 5GHz network I can pick up, and it's not mine since I haven't switched yet. Compare that to the no less than 210(!) interfering networks on the 2.4GHz band that I am able to pick up inside the house using a AWUS036NH. Now you know why I want to switch Tongue

Anyway, thanks for the modBig Grin

Now to figure out how why the Windows device manager is reporting two devices that can't start: Bluetooth-audio and Bluetooth Remote Control, both have Broadcom listed as manufacturer. Strange, since I removed the Broadcom card that was originally in this laptop and replaced it with an Intel wifi-card.


edit: Wow, what the [censored] (I can't say h e ll?) happened to the BIOS? I just wanted the whitelist removed, not a complete makeover?! What's with all the extra menus and options that weren't there before? Huh
find
quote
(06-20-2014, 01:49 PM)SpeedBoy Wrote: I have original BIOS 9.01 and modified one based on original from this topic.
I don't have backup from 9.01 version.
Which one do you need?

If You haven't a Backup I cannot recover Your Data, so if all is working
I think You can leave It as You get now without problem !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(06-20-2014, 02:14 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Let me know

I think, let's leave it as is if 2.01 is not a problem, as you say. BTW the wifi connection problem looks like has disappeared.
Thanks for support!
find
quote
BDMaster,

What can I say? It worked flawlessly! Your work was superb, and I will gladly recommend you, and this site to anyone in need of what you can provide. You have been nothing but a major help from the start, and with zero problems. Other some strange flashing text for about a half second during boot, which is just a minor nuisance, the mod has worked flawlessly.

I have already successfully installed a new network card, and it works beautifully.

Again, thank you very much for your hard work, and for free too? You are all amazing.

Thank you again!

PS: To anyone contemplating if it is worth the time to make the account and a request, with a little computer knowledge, you will be fine. Just follow the steps you are given carefully. These guys are awesome. Highly recommended!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)