Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424131
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309501
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 (8ACNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
error 280 means that it is only possible to mod the BIOS by using a external hardware to program it

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#12
(03-31-2014, 05:12 PM)felipejfc Wrote: error 280 means that it is only possible to mod the BIOS by using a external hardware to program it

Okay thank you. I know there's multiple types of hardware programmers, would you know which I should be looking for?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
find
quote
#13
Oh well, it depends on the type of the BIOS chip you have, here in forum we have great material regarding that, with methods done by desoldering and soldering back BIOS into the motherboard or even without the need of desoldering it, see:

Desolder / Solder method:

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-TU...8#pid68768

With a SOIC8 test clip, no need to desolder the BIOS chip (if your BIOS is SOIC8 type, wich is higly likely... you can use it) (Post #17):

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...6#pid68766


The programmer, it depends on what kind of chip you got... but most likely to be series 25/24 (You can check this using the program I sent to you earlier , the one you made the backup with, if you run fptw.exe -i it may give you the CHIP reference)

If it is series 25/24 SOIC8, then just this would be sufficient:
programmer:
www.ebay.com/itm/24-25-series-EEPROM-Flash-BIOS-USB-Programmer-CH341A-with-Software-driver-/231018164979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c9c172f3

clip for flashing it without desoldering:

www.ebay.com/itm/New-SOIC8-SOP8-flash-chip-IC-Test-Clips-socket-adpter-BIOS-24-25-93-programmer-/171202453832?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27dc762148

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#14
I have lenovo flex 14.I think my bios chip winbond 25064 viq 1323.I want to remove white list.Do I have to use hardware program,or is there any shortcut by software
find
quote
#15
Wink 
I attached a picture.My question is flex 14 have only one bios? Is there any backup bios(dual chip).because I couldn't see other bios chip,may be winbond chip isn't bios chip.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#16
I will modify for You, but I need some files !
Use this tool rin It as Admin adn upload the result file :

http://rghost.net/58219938

use this tool too and o the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Then using the SPI Programmer make a FULL DUMP of eprom Chip and upload
It for me so i will replace the Bios Region modified and will reupload It for You !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
I downloaded software.I tryed to run as administrator BackUP.tools gives error (cannot identifiy the bios).I checked 8192k ,read it .And the other onne universal bios software It dosen't works.

bios file backup:



(02-06-2015, 09:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I will modify for You, but I need some files !
Use this tool rin It as Admin adn upload the result file :


use this tool too and o the same :


Then using the SPI Programmer make a FULL DUMP of eprom Chip and upload
It for me so i will replace the Bios Region modified and will reupload It for You !
Let me know
Regards
find
quote
#18
(02-06-2015, 09:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I will modify for You, but I need some files !
Use this tool rin It as Admin adn upload the result file :

http://rghost.net/58219938

use this tool too and o the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Then using the SPI Programmer make a FULL DUMP of eprom Chip and upload
It for me so i will replace the Bios Region modified and will reupload It for You !
Let me know
Regards

I ordered some hardware equipment,ı think I will be need it
find
quote
#19
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7qLgNbCrW

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#20
After below that message,I researhed some forums and the I disabled UEFI in the bios.I tryed it.But I saw error message

error 280:failed to disabled write protection for the bios space.I attached the picture



Thank you for bios. I trayed to via usb,but my lenovo don't give permission bootable usb or dvd,I couldn't see usb drive.I downloaded bootableusb file from lenovo website but also it wasn't has a permission my laptop.I attached two pictures.One of them rufus bootable usb drive,the other one lenovo usb drive .

best regards

BIOS versions LENOVO 8ACN07WW, 31.7.2013
SMBIOS version 2.7
BIOS Mod UEFI


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)