Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3549
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 207
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223688
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309483
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20213
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274939
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 (8ACNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
First Tool says:
7-Zip: Unsupported Method

second tool says:
Can not identify the BIOS

I took apart the compressed file and ran the READ.bat file on the higher version number. Attached is a picture of the output.

I also found the file from the READ script entitled x64_bios-region_.bin that appears to be the BIOS dump. This file is attached as well.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.bin   x64_bios-region_.bin (Size: 6.5 MB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#12
I really would appreciate help on this. I've been reading everything that I can on how to remove the whitelist but run in to differences in my BIOS with the steps provided. For example I couldn't find the 55 8b ec bytes after the MZ using WinHEX.

Please help me!
find
quote
#13
Hi,

I am also looking for a whitelist removal on a Flex 15 from Lenovo - Bios is 8ACN08WW - I believe this has been dealt with before with paperwolf and roro789.

Many thanks,

Ian2209.
find
quote
#14
(09-25-2014, 10:04 PM)Ian2209 Wrote: Hi,

I am also looking for a whitelist removal on a Flex 15 from Lenovo - Bios is 8ACN08WW - I believe this has been dealt with before with paperwolf and roro789.

Many thanks,

Ian2209.

I checked out those posts from before, however a lot of the how to was not explained. It looked like they figured it out though.

It would be nice to get some direction on this. I couldn't even read the chip with a chip programmer.
find
quote
#15
(09-26-2014, 02:26 PM)RanmaKei Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 10:04 PM)Ian2209 Wrote: Hi,

I am also looking for a whitelist removal on a Flex 15 from Lenovo - Bios is 8ACN08WW - I believe this has been dealt with before with paperwolf and roro789.

Many thanks,

Ian2209.

I checked out those posts from before, however a lot of the how to was not explained. It looked like they figured it out though.

It would be nice to get some direction on this. I couldn't even read the chip with a chip programmer.

Hi friend,
here is your Bios Mod and AutoMod Patch :

http://rghost.net/58223482

http://rghost.net/58223472

let me know
Regards

P.S. I have not looked your request excuse me, what do you want know ?

(09-25-2014, 10:04 PM)Ian2209 Wrote: I am also looking for a whitelist removal on a Flex 15 from Lenovo - Bios is 8ACN08WW - I believe this has been dealt with before with paperwolf and roro789.

Many thanks,

Ian2209.


Yes, upload your Bios Backup or use AutoMod !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#16
I get the following error when running flash1 and flash2.bat from dos booting off a usb drive.

error 280 failed to disable write protection for the bios space
find
quote
#17
Here we go! I also tried to flash the bios from DOS and got the same error message - see attached jpg. Can Computrace enabled BIOS option affect this?

.bin   ACPITBLS.BIN (Size: 68.87 KB / Downloads: 1)    

Here is my fpt bios read file as well:

.bin   bios-region_.bin (Size: 6.5 MB / Downloads: 5)

Many thanks!
find
quote
#18
Ok friends,
Your Eeproms are all Write Protcted = Error 280 = not reflashable !!!
I am sorry Sad . . . .

Look here

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...ware-Flash

Only SPI External USB Programmer can reflash that Bios !!!

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
(09-28-2014, 10:27 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friends,
Your Eeproms are all Write Protcted = Error 280 = not reflashable !!!
I am sorry Sad . . . .

Look here

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...ware-Flash

Only SPI External USB Programmer can reflash that Bios !!!

Regards

BDMaster - Many thanks for all your help here - and for the links to 2 great tutorials - I think I need to get me a clip and USB programmer ASAP!!! I will post results!

Best regards,

Ian2209
find
quote
#20
Hello, I know this Thread is old (all files are deleted already), but can somebody assist me in unlocking the White List of the Lenovo Flex 15?
My Bios version is 8acn34ww, too!
I would like to buy the following WiFi Card

http://geizhals.de/intel-wireless-ac-7260-bluetooth-7260-hmwwb-r-a1149608.html?plz=&t=v&va=b&vl=de&hloc=at&hloc=de&v=e#filterform

since the built in Card [Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG] has no AC standard.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)