Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3546
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223667
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 234
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309480
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20211
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169132
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274935
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 (8ACNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#31
Yes my friend, is not present any RSA Signature in our Bios Mod so
SecureFlash get the intruder and say go away !
We cannot bypass this error ! We can rewrite Bios Mod only
using an HW SPI Programmer like other users have done :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...6#pid83126

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#32
I'm about to buy the programmer, are all files I need to use with the programmer already in your file you have uploaded?
Or do I need some other format in HEX?
Because the bios is a BIN file.
find
quote
#33
That one is only Bios Region Modded, but You need to extract (read) using SPI PGM your
Full Dump Firmware and then I have to modify the Bios Region or if your MoBo has two
Eeprom Chips, may be You can use directly that file !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#34
hi BDMaster,

1st I'd like to say you have a powerful and great site... I did know this even exsited/need until I purchased a Lenovo laptop.. if I had of known that a Bios could be locked up.. or whitelisted I would've when with an HP.... that being said..

My issue is a Bios that's locked up.. I'm not trying to add non-apporved hardware, or anything that typical.... I just can't access the options in the Bios UI, it's really maddening...

my question to you or any1 that has time to assist: do I need the insyde Bios ver. # to use this link>> http://rghost.net/57789576

will I still need to download the .rar software to execute the fix..

could you please re-post the instructions for proper completion...

I've been following this site for 1yr of and on... and until now I didn't see a fix that was worth my time... I just want access to my options...
not to downplay others requests...

thanks so much for your work... and thanks in advance if you can help...
find
quote
#35
Ok friend,
I think You get the Lenovo X230T v.2.59 as You linked me to this NWL file !
So I cannot reply without more infos as many Bioses can modified and reflashed easy
and many requiring the HW SPI Programmer like X230 !
So Post all infos about your Laptop, manufacturer, Model, Bios version, your requests etc.
Then I will reply to prepare some files for me to check your Eeprom Status !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#36
(05-10-2015, 03:46 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
I think You get the Lenovo X230T v.2.59 as You linked me to this NWL file !
So I cannot reply without more infos as many Bioses can modified and reflashed easy
and many requiring the HW SPI Programmer like X230 !
So Post all infos about your Laptop, manufacturer, Model, Bios version, your requests etc.
Then I will reply to prepare some files for me to check your Eeprom Status !
Let me know
Regards

Hi BDmaster...
My apologies for not getting back sooner.. I've been fighting a major hacker.. on a 24/7 basis, I will comeback with the required information w/in 48hrs...

I'm currently using a chromebook due to the fact that this hacker keeps hi-jacking both my windows OS's and now he's been able to take contorl of my chromebook.. i've been lucky to just keep him at bay for now...

here are the particulars

Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15
model name 20309
model # QB03082434
insydeH20 setup utility rev. 3.7
bios ver. 8ACN07WW
ECver 8AEC07WW

Please let me know if you need anymore information

thanks again
flactem

edit: I'm hoping to start working within a few weeks.. I will donate upon rec'vg funds...
find
quote
#37
Where are the files You read from Eeprom Chip ?
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#38
(05-23-2015, 05:29 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Where are the files You read from Eeprom Chip ?
Regards

ignorance alert.!?!? how would I obtain that information..??

flactem
find
quote
#39
You haven't the SPI Programmer and the soic Clip ?

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#40
unfortunately no... I was hoping I wouldn't have to break open the laptop in order to reset the bios... furthermore, the only time I opened the laptop was to install a new HDD do to remote hacker installing linux on my sys... while installing my HDD I searched for the CMOS reset cap to no avail..

I guess I'm stuck huh..??

edit: I thought there was a (Command prompt) method bywhich this process could be executed maybe I read some of your forum threads incorrectly... my bad...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)