Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6373
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14013
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424510
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 318
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224653
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6795
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 420
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309761
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 632
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20288
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169391
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6361
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 836

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad G460 (29CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Please unlock my bios
Lenovo G460
Bios Version:29CN40WW(v2.17)
InsydeH20 Rev 3.5 /ACPI 2.0

Backup of my bios: http://www.4shared.com/file/MWIB_hLi/LEN...V217_.html?
I just need the advanced menu
find
quote
#2
Hi guys, I currently have a Lenovo G460 with the following specs:
Intel Core i5 460M
NVIDIA GeForce 310M
8GB DDR3 RAM
AFAIK this is not the 0677 model.
Can you unlock my bios so I may access the advanced menus. I want to access the advanced menus to disable the 310M and enable Intel HD for External GPU. Current bios is an already modded bios for Wi-Fi whitelist which works perfectly fine. Version number is 29CN38WW Version 2.15. The link to the modded bios is here:
http://tinyurl.com/oznl9aj
Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#3
(03-09-2014, 02:15 AM)aqil02 Wrote: Hi guys, I currently have a Lenovo G460 with the following specs:
Intel Core i5 460M
NVIDIA GeForce 310M
8GB DDR3 RAM
AFAIK this is not the 0677 model.
Can you unlock my bios so I may access the advanced menus. I want to access the advanced menus to disable the 310M and enable Intel HD for External GPU. Current bios is an already modded bios for Wi-Fi whitelist which works perfectly fine. Version number is 29CN38WW Version 2.15. The link to the modded bios is here:
http://tinyurl.com/oznl9aj
Thank you in advance!

WL removed
Advanced menu unlocked
Bios mod: LENOVO_G460_29CN38WW_NWL_ADV
https://app.box.com/s/jme8y9s20y46th3ccgv9
Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#4
Hi I'm back sorry for the late reply. Thanks your bios mod works =D but I think I accidentally bricked my system by turning on LAN in the settings. Trying a bios recovery didn't work too well now it'll on with a black screen before offing itself. And I still couldn't find a way to off the GeForce though.
find
quote
#5
try resseting CMOS
remove battery and CMOS battery for some minutes and plug it back. This may or may not restore BIOS settings

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#6
Only thing close to a CMOS battery that my board has is an RTC battery which is soldered if im not wrong. Have tried to flash original bios using Insyde recovery. Sadly I was not able to fix it =(
find
quote
#7
original bios is not made to be flashed by recovery mode as it it encapsulated in most cases

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#8
Sad

Could please enable advanced mode for Lenovo G460 can not configure shared video memory . Thanks!

Especifications:

Notebook Lenovo G460
Bios Version : 29CN41WW(V2.18)


My BIOS (ROM) i used universal bios backup : http://rghost.net/6kGRxxn5p
find
quote
#9
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6QDQLBm8V

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
(07-08-2015, 06:41 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6QDQLBm8V

Regards

Hello , I managed to install the ROM that sent me correctly Big Grin but when I start the machine the following message appears : " Unauthorized Wireless network card is plugged in Power off and remove it. " . Confused

I tried resetting the BIOS, disable Lan but the message remains . I physically removed the WIFI network card yet the message remains . Any suggestion? Huh

Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)