Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1812
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225004
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309865
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20330
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169466
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad L340 (BGCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
I have the same device Lenovo Ideapad L340-15IRH - Type 81LK
BIOS ver: BGCN34WW
find
quote
#12
Wink 
Hello, my laptop (Lenovo L340-17IRH) has a few different models depending on region. Some of them have soldered 2400MHz 2nd ram stick.
And because of that lenovo limits ram to 2400MHz even if other models have 8GB 2666MHz ram preinstalled, which is stupid.Can someone edit my bios var for support 2666MHz? I attached IFR & vars.txt

I can't do it myself because I don't understand the 16bit hex & why is the 2nd varstore that has exact same values as SaSetup. I hope someone can kindly explain about the 16-bit hex thing and how its only 2 numbers in vars.txt


Attached Files
.txt   IFR.txt (Size: 1.69 MB / Downloads: 7)
.txt   vars.txt (Size: 177.93 KB / Downloads: 4)
.txt   IFR_Formatted.txt (Size: 932.67 KB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#13
(12-22-2021, 09:51 AM)henry_cool Wrote: Hello, my laptop (Lenovo L340-17IRH) has a few different models depending on region. Some of them have soldered 2400MHz 2nd ram stick.
And because of that lenovo limits ram to 2400MHz even if other models have 8GB 2666MHz ram preinstalled, which is stupid.Can someone edit my bios var for support 2666MHz? I attached IFR & vars.txt

I can't do it myself because I don't understand the 16bit hex & why is the 2nd varstore that has exact same values as SaSetup. I hope someone can kindly explain about the 16-bit hex thing and how its only 2 numbers in vars.txt
I thought the 2400MHz is a chipset limitation. Can you let me know if 2666MHz works after unlocking the BIOS? I have the same model, thanks

**CAN ANYONE REPORT IF THEY ARE ABLE TO USE 2666MHz RAM AFTER ADVANCED BIOS UNLOCK WITH PROOF?** Have been searching far and wide but nothing so far. Save us all from the horrors of 2400MHz, please!
find
quote
#14
Hello, i need to unlock my bios to acces to the switchable graphic mode. can someone help me ? it's the BGCN34WW bios.

there is my dump :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U2May1d...sp=sharing
find
quote
#15
Hey can you dm me too? I want bios unlock.
find
quote
#16
Здравствуйте, мне нужно разблокировать биос, чтобы удалить белый список Wi-Fi. Помоги мне ?
ноутбук Lenovo L340-15IRH Gaming Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81LK
Версия BIOS — BGCN35WW.
find
quote
#17
Hi, I have the same model L340-15IRH Gaming Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81LK, bios version BGCN31WW and need unlock advanced tab, can you do it?
find
quote
#18
Hi there,
I'm running Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IRH Gaming (81LK) and I would like to have some advanced options in my BIOS.
Many thanks if you could do it for me!
Here is my BIOS dump:


Attached Files
.zip   biosreg.zip (Size: 3.73 MB / Downloads: 25)
find
quote
#19
(07-21-2022, 07:59 PM)Z1xus Wrote: Hi there,
I'm running Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IRH Gaming (81LK) and I would like to have some advanced options in my BIOS.
Many thanks if you could do it for me!
Here is my BIOS dump:
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#20
Hi, I have the model ideapad L340-15IRH - Type 81LK, bios version BGCN36WW and need unlock advanced tab, can you help me?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)