Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6517
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 122
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308187
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61533
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19935
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168396
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5962
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5466
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60714
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274663
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 642
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693525
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173983
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 920
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59526
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43056

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad P400, P500, Z400, Z500 (71CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello Dudu2002,

I am retrofitting a Lenovo IdeaPad for my older sister, and would like to upgrade the wifi card to an Intel 7260. I would respectfully ask for your help to unlock the BIOS. Relevant details & links are below. Thank you in advance.

The ROM dump was taken with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0, which I understand doesn't always work correctly. If not, please PM me on how to get the Backup_Tool19 that you referred to in other posts.

Model: Lenovo IdeaPad Z500
BIOS backup: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AUe1MYW...sp=sharing
BIOS type: InsydeH20 Rev 3.7
BIOS version: 71CN51WW v1.21
current WiFi card: Intel Centrino 2230
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN8086&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_42628086&REV_C4

If you need any other info, please let me know. Thank you again for your help.

TJ
find
quote
(08-02-2022, 12:11 AM)tomjensen Wrote: Hello Dudu2002,

I am retrofitting a Lenovo IdeaPad for my older sister, and would like to upgrade the wifi card to an Intel 7260. I would respectfully ask for your help to unlock the BIOS. Relevant details & links are below. Thank you in advance.

Model: Lenovo IdeaPad Z500

If you need any other info, please let me know. Thank you again for your help.

TJ
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Please help me to remove whitelist on my Lenovo Ideapad Z400 touch because I want to upgrade my wifi card.

MODEL : LENOVO IDEAPAD Z400 touch
BIOS: LENOVO-71CN51WW(V1.21)
Use new wifi MPE-AXE3000H
my bios dump with backup tools19 : https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/0oKl...zo7IIpdqsw


Thank you

Thanks
find
quote
good morning at all
I'm a new member with a very little english.
Hello,
I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z500. I would like to unlock my BIOS so that I can use Mini Pci-E 2.4G / 5G Bluetooth 4.0 Scheda Intel 7260An 7260Hmw

Can anyone help me? [attachment=24081][attachment=24081]


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.32 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
(09-08-2022, 05:56 AM)halfton Wrote: good morning at all
I'm a new member with a very little english.
Hello,
I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z500. I would like to unlock my BIOS so that I can use Mini Pci-E 2.4G / 5G Bluetooth 4.0 Scheda Intel 7260An 7260Hmw

Can anyone help me?
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello,
Please help me to remove whitelist on my Lenovo Ideapad Z500 for upgrade wifi card.
MODEL : LENOVO IDEAPAD Z500
BIOS: LENOVO-71CN51WW(V1.21)
BIOS (FPT v8): https://bit.ly/3B2eDdP

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
Hi, I have e lenovo z500 with this info:
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-3230M & 6 Gb RAM (4+2)
BIOS Version/Date LENOVO 71CN31WW(V1.10), 11/16/2012
OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000
first of all I decide to change 2gb ram with 4 gb new but after any change on ram capacity (even with only old 4 gb one)
system fall into a boot loop with black screen every 5 second. I disassemble laptop to reach cmos battery but clearing it not work.
then I decide to update bios, but after run the file on lenovo site 71cn51ww.exe v1.21 , system restart and show "InsydeH2O - Secure Flash Error : Invalid firmware image!!!" error and does not update. with press any key windows will boot.
these are my backup files of my bios:
with BACKUP_Tools19n: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7gsoc3m1f...s.rar/file
with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/54tkxg6p2...).rom/file
with FWUpdLcl.exe: https://www.mediafire.com/file/afqk5b82k...ww.fd/file

I took a survey look at result file and see the "Total Accessable SPI Memory: 6144KB, Total Installed SPI Memory : 6144KB"
as the specifications of this model, it can handle 16Gb ram, but my one seems had been locked on 6Gb. can any one say me the reason of ram upgrade problem or give me a solution? Thank's for helping.
find
quote
Hi,
I have an Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 and I want to remove the whitelist to add a new Wi-fi card Intel 7260HMW. Currently I have Intel centrino 2230 card installed.

HW info:
Model: Lenovo IdeaPad Z500
BIOS dump (using Backup_tools_19n): https://www.sendspace.com/file/ey81oh
BIOS version: 71CN51WW v1.21

Thank you.
find
quote
(10-24-2022, 11:25 AM)lamomet Wrote: Hi,
I have an Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 and I want to remove the whitelist to add a new Wi-fi card Intel 7260HMW. Currently I have Intel centrino 2230 card installed.

HW info:
Model: Lenovo IdeaPad Z500
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello! I have Lenovo Z400 Touch and I'd like to remove the whitelist. Can you, please, advise where I can find Backup tools 19?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)